Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Why is it that it's mostly white dudes that hate LeBron?

chinese hate him
    whites hate him
    bitches hate him
    india hates him
    little people hate him
    latins hate him

only gay black males like him

nike loves him
    Last edited by 305Baller; 10-03-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Well I grew up in a neighborhood that was 93% black and yes now I lI've in a neighborhood that is 93% white. I still hang out in my old neighborhood though and have friends and family in other black neighborhoods. I know alot of people black and white and in my experience it seems like way more white dudes hate LeBron. There reason is always the same. They bring up the decision and him forming super teams. Maybe it's just my experience and I'm way off but I do think there is some racial undertones to some of the LeBron hate from white dudes.
    And yet as soon as you ask them about MJ they say he’s the GOAT that didn’t team up with Bird, Magic, or Barkley. If they were racist, they wouldn’t say that.

I don't like him because of that one time he was shit-talking Agent 0 at the free throw line. I've never seen anyone go up and talk shit to someone about to shoot free throws. Then my Wiz lost. Never got over it

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    People who obsess about Lebron:

Jordan stans
    Kobe stans
    Jordan stans x 2

The have insecurity issues disguised in fake sense of confidence.
    This dude, lol.

How predictable are you that right away you brought MJ and Kobe into this combo in a negative way Then you have the nerve to call those fan bases insecure, FOH Bran Stan, take your insecurities elsewhere.

FYI, for an all time great, Bran has a lot of detractors, MJ was universally loved, even fan bases of team he murked like the Knicks, Cavs, Pistons etc say he's the GOAT, that they hated him back in the day but view him as the greatest player they ever saw.

It's called respect.

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=egokiller]And yet as soon as you ask them about MJ they say he

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

At least on this forum most of the LeBron haters are overweight white dudes in there 40s (Pickern,Ego, Superduper,Gliceracer ect.)

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    At least on this forum most of the LeBron haters are overweight white dudes in there 40s (Pickern,Ego, Superduper,Gliceracer ect.)
    Superduper is not that old.

Here is serving up on our weekly barbeque:

That's 3ball (left), superduper, egokiller, my girlfriend, pickernroller and his wife.

I took the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat

That's 3ball (left), superduper, egokiller, my girlfriend, pickernroller and his wife.

I took the pic.
    That was some damn good bbq! We need to do that again soon!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat

I took the pic.
    Google images

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    That was some damn good bbq! We need to do that again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Google images
    He

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    I just felt bad for you for having such an opinion that is shared by so few, MJ fan or not. People are bringing up lebron to rub his failures in his fans faces.
    I actually feel sorry for you to be so obsessed by a person so much it consumes the majority of your day. Really it's not healthy

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This dude, lol.
    How predictable are you that right away you brought MJ and Kobe into this combo in a negative way Then you have the nerve to call those fan bases insecure, FOH Bran Stan, take your insecurities elsewhere.
    Some more insecure words from an insecure fan. And just like an insecure Jordan stan assumes I stan Lebron. That makes me a Trumptard too right?

FYI, for an all time great, Bran has a lot of detractors, MJ was universally loved, even fan bases of team he murked like the Knicks, Cavs, Pistons etc say he's the GOAT, that they hated him back in the day but view him as the greatest player they ever saw.

It's called respect.
    You live in a bubble if this is what you think. Very delusional obsessed fan type bubble.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoBe1Kanobi
    I always found LeBrons style of blackness was much more comfortable for white folks to comprehend compared to Kobe

I always felt that the media gave LeBron brownie points for coming off more traditionally black compared to Kobe. Like these old white dudes easily rationalize the greatness of some big black athletic beast because that plays into their cartoonish stereotypes of black superhero animal like athleticism while Kobe's greatness is more predicated off of being a mental genius at his sport as a black male.. Something I find white males much less quick to understand when it comes to the greatness of a black athlete.

Also the fact that Kobe personality wise came off more white washed I felt hurt him amongst white fans despite popular opinion. Much like rap music, white folks use these entertainment outlets to imagine life in a fictional world. The idea of some hood ass black charismatic athletic beast is much more appealing to your average white teenager than no tattoo, proper speaking, European acting Kobe Bryant. Kobe still had appeal but not the appeal that LeBron has since LeBron comes from the hood, and white people love studying and mimicking people who come from the hood. They think those people are cooler as children.

So

A lot of times, actual white racists LOVE LeBron as a player and as a person

He didn't date outside his race, and he's very easy to compartmentalize since he comes off with NFL player swag. And racist whites love NFL swag on their athletes. That's why they often love LeBron.

Kobe on the other hand is a straight nosed black guy. So with that, they attribute the "intelligence" stereotype based a lot on the fact that he's simply a black guy with a straight nose Obama style, but they still attribute something untrustworthy to him because of his black skin, keeping in line with centuries old white racism. Add in the fact that he's famously ****ed some white girl in Colorado and has a non black wife, and that lead to a lot of initial mistrust and hate towards Kobe from old white dudes initially. They basically see him as a smart black guy who can't be trusted, thats the subconscious understanding of Kobe

Trust me, I've thought a lot about this

White supremacy loves LeBron much more than Kobe

This is 1000% true. If Lebron was a true activist, he would be hated (see: KAJ, Ali, Owens, and Kaepernick).

But instead, he was out there tap-dancing for the Clintons with the fake wokeness.

I agree with a lot of what you said though. In my experience, it's mostly white nerds who love Lebron, honestly. But in real life, most people (including professional basketball players) are Kobe fans...which should make you skeptical of some of these polls and lists.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Why? There are plenty of white people out there who love a certain black athlete or say music artist but they don't like black people in general. I've seen it many times

This is also 10000% true, as well. A good experiment was when Lebron was on the political trail for Hilary. After that, you saw what they REALLY feel about Lebron outside of his "efficiency" and "high-iq" in basketball.

Hell, Them using low-iq to describe Kobe, who can speak multiple languages, and using "high-iq" to describe Lebron tells you about the cognitive dissonance there.

There's definitely a lot to this...