Default Jared Sullinger set to play first game since Jan. 30

Tonight

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Jared Sullinger set to play first game since Jan. 30

I'm kind of dreading watching this team. Although last year wasn't so good overall we were riding high as fans for a long time, the Cs had some great players and some great leaders. Rondo will return eventually but right now it feels like everyone is gone. We'll be watching games to see if Green gets 20 or not and the team will lose either way. Or hoping Olynyk can 12/7 his way onto the rookie/sophomore game. I firmly don't believe the next guy to lead the Cs to a Championship is on the roster right now.

It will be ugly, but it should be interesting watching the young guys develop.

'14 Lottery!

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

It will be fine! They are all jacking up threes in practice so we will have 4-5 Antoine Walkers lurking behind the 3-point line. So at least 25-29 3's attempted per game. Cant wait!

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski
    It will be fine! They are all jacking up threes in practice so we will have 4-5 Antoine Walkers lurking behind the 3-point line. So at least 25-29 3's attempted per game. Cant wait!
    When you're low on talent the trey can be an equalizer. It's not a formula for overall success but it can get you a few wins that you wouldn't get normally just because the team got hot that night. I can understand doing it with the team we're about to see but it doesn't make me think of the Cs as anything more than lottery-bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski