Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Wait....its Noel Nerlens, MCW, AND a first round pick next year for Jrue Holiday???

Is that right?

That's a score for Sixers. Wow.
    I thought Philly gave up their pick as well.

Oh sh!t. Philly gangbanged the Pelicans ****

Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    I thought Philly gave up their pick as well.

Oh sh!t. Philly gangbanged the Pelicans ****
    I don't know...I'm confused.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

if i was philly i would have trade thad young + 11 to get Trey Burke from minny

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin095
    Horrible trade for philly. Wtf r you think.
    Amazing trade for Philadelphia.

What they had without the trade:

2014 season: maybe end up 41-41 or so. Get the 15th pick or so next year.
    2015 season: more mediocrity at best
    2016 season: more mediocrity

What they have now:

2014 season: miss the playoffs...get a lotto pick in next year's draft, and new orlean's pick
    2015: start the year with Noel, maybe Jabari Parker, and another 2014 draftee (which is projected to be the next 2003 draft class)

Looks good to me.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

AP sources have confirmed Pelicans' 2014 pick, sent with Noel to 76ers for Holiday, will be protected if its 1 through 5.”

Holiday is amazing...

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

I feel much better with it being 1-5 protected. I hope we go out and spend for a SF like Iggy to not even have to worry about making the lottery, or at least pushing for 7-8 seed.

Book 'em Dan'l

I feel sorry for Vasquez. He's not a bad player, and had a solid season last season.

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
    I feel sorry for Vasquez. He's not a bad player, and had a solid season last season.
    I think he mentioned being fine with coming off the bench at some point. He'll still play a lot either way (as long as we keep him).

Damn, I really like Jrue as a player but we had to blow things up. The Sixers basically announced that they are in complete rebuild mode. Tank for Wiggins, Jabari Parker, etc. I think its a good trade for the team even if it will be a painful season to watch.

I think NO is now the most intriguing team heading into the season.
    Last edited by Jailblazers7; 06-27-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    For Jrue Holiday and a 2014 first. WOW.

Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...08481330831360
    I'm about as close to being done with the Sixers as close can get. If Sixers dont land this hyped up prospect Wiggins next draft it'll be official. I dont care what anyone has said in this thread (I didnt read) or on the forum. Noel is not worth this much.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I'm about as close to being done with the Sixers as close can get. If Sixers dont land this hyped up prospect Wiggins next draft it'll be official. I dont care what anyone has said in this thread (I didnt read) or on the forum. Noel is not worth this much.
    Parker would be worth it too.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Parker would be worth it too.
    No clue on Parker. If he's legit then add him.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You can't get Wiggins, the pick is protected 1-5

edit: With the Pelicans pick that is

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    You can't get Wiggins, the pick is protected 1-5

edit: With the Pelicans pick that is
    I'm sorry I am intoxicated. But what do you mean? Cant Sixers suck next year which is likely giving away their best player? Thus being in position to draft a Wiggins or a Parker since his name was tossed in the mix?????

If pick is protected 1-5 that means Sixers have a chance because they will only get either player drafting top 2-3.

What am I missing here