Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Default Re: Dirk's fiancee, Cristal Taylor

you guys are seriously some pretty shallow dudes on here....

first of all, maybe he is tired of a bunch of hot chicks that are shallow.... have you ever dated a hot chick..... its a different breed.... im sure the "hot" groupies that he has had for the past few years have been plentiful. But "hot" chicks know they are hot and dont have to work as hard on the personality.....

I PREFER SOME PERSONALITY.

This girl might be that cool azz chick that dirk was looking for and maybe that is why he proposed to her.... obviously she is a con artist so it probably made erself seem like the greatest girl in the world..... but glad that dirk got outta that before he lost A LOT of money.

secondly, EVERY picture has been without makeup, and looks like she just either took some drugs or is getting ready for bed......

YES, Dirk could probably get a "hotter" chick...... but you are bashing a guy for following his heart..... then bringing artest, lebron and wade into this as well...... this is a dumb thread, and thought for sure it would be on the second page within 10 hours , but it continues to hang around.

Hey all you teenagers telling Dirk how to get hottter chicks...... go to school and have a "crush" on the hottest girl in the school that you are too nervous to talk to...... you are the LAME one....not DIRK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

You can tell what she does (her con) to get with these guys. She's working Dirk like a puppet. She is playing with his emotions. That's how all these guys get hooked. It works on hookers too, just ask Twista. Look at her in snapshot #1, she's all proping Dirk up to make sure that he gets a fully belly of positive emotion. That's just the start, wait till she makes Dirk one giant pile of emotional slop. Then she can give and take emotion as she pleases and she'll have Dirk wrapped around her lil finger.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    But you see, the point remains the same since African Americans have the most downfalls of any kind of group on the planet. And the point is Europeans openly marry all kinds of Africans from all of their countries. There is a major difference between African Americans and any other black person on the planet. That is the point that you do not want to address for obvious reasons. I find it funny that you talk about "digging deep" and of a "higher level" when you really don't have any idea what either of those things really are.
    *gasp* *gasp*

Can someone be banned for stupidity?

Seriously, how do you manage to survive? Can you tie your own shoes? Can you chew gum and walk at the same time? Can you fill out a job application?

What's so amazing to me is that you're so utterly secure in your ignorance. No matter what facts come before you, the same stupid points get regurgitated with no evidence of any self-reflection. You really believe that you're right, no matter what.

In a way, I envy you. I guess its true what they say -- ignorance is bliss.

Originally Posted by John Smith
    But you see, the point remains the same since African Americans have the most downfalls of any kind of group on the planet. And the point is Europeans openly marry all kinds of Africans from all of their countries. There is a major difference between African Americans and any other black person on the planet. That is the point that you do not want to address for obvious reasons. I find it funny that you talk about "digging deep" and of a "higher level" when you really don't have any idea what either of those things really are.
    yes that is a dumb statement ....

Europeans marrying black people has nothing at all to do with whether or not it happens over seas... the cultures differ from one to the other (between America and the countries in Africa, and Germany or whatever country you happen to focus on)

Also, black folks and "europeans" marry and whatever else in America too...

I think its pretty pathetic to see people who enjoy sitting on a message board making hateful racist ignorant statements in general..

like 150 used to say... the internet is the new bathroom wall for all the cowards with hate in their hearts but no courage.... this is where all their feelings pour out anonymously... you could work with a whole office of these guys and they all smile in your face.... but you know a least one of them is a racist coward who wouldnt have a place to vent if there werent walls in bathrooms... and the internet

the chick doesnt look good in her mug shots, but all the other talk is 5th grade coward stuff that you never hear... only see on walls and the net...

Hey all you teenagers telling Dirk how to get hottter chicks...... go to school and have a "crush" on the hottest girl in the school that you are too nervous to talk to...... you are the LAME one....not DIRK!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the other point here.......

a bunch of virgins getting mad at Dirk for making a mistake dealing with women...

its like the kid who never had a job laughing at the kid who has problems at his...

anybody who has ever really been with any females knows real relationships are much more complicated than simply what the chick looks like...

only virgins talk like that.....

Dirk probably already ran thru all the 'hot' chicks or maybe they bore him and maybe they cant do what this broad was doing.. ...

Banned

[QUOTE=magi

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Rose-2-Wolfe
    Thank you. I think Europe has been way ahead of America in terms of race relations but little by little America starts to heal the wounds. Germany and most of it's people are sensitive to this given "our" history. It seems to me that Germans feel quite comfortable around black folks...I wish I could articulate my thoughts better but I think you have the idea.
    Really? Maybe that's true in the northern parts of Europe, but from my experience, the English, Spanish and French cultivate a fairly racist attitude. Spain being the most blatant, France being the most blase. Kudos to the English for Wilburforce, but ****, the BNP is getting a little too popular for comfort. And then there was that racist fellow who almost became the president of France... I remember some blue blooded English guy expressing wonderment over the fact that we've elected a black president... As though we had developed faster than light travel, or something.

I once dated a German girl and she didn't seem at all racist (though she was pretty awful in the long run). She was extraordinarily sensitive to anyone poking fun at her ethnicity. Put strain on the relationship. Germans appear to be a bit ridiculous when viewed at a distance. Almost as bad as the Belgians.

There was an book of cultural analysis that was recently printed that basically said the holocaust was initiated by the Germans for the specific reason that Germans are bad and they hate Jews. Fairly inept scholarship, but still fun to read. The title doesn't spring to mind.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rose-2-Wolfe
    This thing...oh man, I can't believe this. This ***** looks half-black, half-white, half-man, half-woman, half-human, and full-retard.

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

He looks really happy in that youtube video. . . . she must have something going for her.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    After being arraigned, here's her newest mugshot:

Straight up Gremlin, with a wig on...

but anyways..

This chick has apparently been stalking players and sh!t. Sad... These girls never learn.. wish the best for Dirk and his future relationships..

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gxL
    WHO IS THAT
    Heather Locklear, are you serious?

Epic Fail Dirk

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Epic Fail Dirk
    I don't know. She kinda looks like a darker, longer hair version of Dirk.

NBA sixth man of the year

All jokes aside, it looks like she is running a game. You can see in the video just how she sucks up to him and plays off him. If you can master the appearance of sincerity, you can get away with some shyt. It's all about knowing what strings to pull. And she clearly knows which ones to pull and when to do it.