Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Explain to me how Westbrook is not currently not better than Lebeon

He leads him in triple doubles. He’s 6 foot 3, yet outrebounds him. Most importantly he has proven he can make the playoffs in the Western Conference. In the East, Lebron can make the Finals every year. But what good is that when he can’t make the playoffs in the West? All the Finals he made in the East were irrelevant

For the record, in the regular season Lebron has never averaged a double double or got seriously close.

Default Re: Explain to me how Westbrook is not currently not better than Lebeon

In the regular season at least, the following players have surpassed Lebron sometime in the past 5 seasons:

KD, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Giannis, AD, PG, Kawhi.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    In the regular season at least, the following players have surpassed Lebron sometime in the past 5 seasons:

KD, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Giannis, AD, PG, Kawhi.

Yes.

Is not currently not.

I'm surprised by the double negative from the OP "not currently not," usually he's very spot on with his writing. One of the best on ISH.

But yeah, sometimes I wonder why the media and and stat obsessed fans don't have Westbrook as the GOAT, considering that he's been averaging a triple double for the last 3 seasons.

I mean he average 3 rebounds per game more than Lebron, at 6'3", and two more assists.

Lebron averaging two more assists and rebounds than Jordan makes him the GOAT in the eyes of so many, and a much better passer, yet they don't have Westbrook ahead of Lebron. I'm sure they have their reasons.

For the dummies in this thread (NOT Uncle Drew)

Have any of you watched the playoffs in the last 7 years?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I'm surprised by the double negative from the OP "not currently not," usually he's very spot on with his writing. One of the best on ISH.

But yeah, sometimes I wonder why the media and and stat obsessed fans don't have Westbrook as the GOAT, considering that he's been averaging a triple double for the last 3 seasons.

I mean he average 3 rebounds per game more than Lebron, at 6'3", and two more assists.

Lebron averaging two more assists and rebounds than Jordan makes him the GOAT in the eyes of so many, and a much better passer, yet they don't have Westbrook ahead of Lebron. I'm sure they have their reasons.

Westbrook is going to the playoffs too. Lebron is not. It goes to show how hard it is in the West. So many posters on here are either brushing it off or acting like it

Decent playground baller TheBranStan's Avatar

"Not currently not" is saying he wasn't better than LeBron in the past. Excellent thread OP

Kobe Stan

Westbrook shoots under 50% TS...that's why he isn't better than Lebron and a lot of other players.

Post-ASB

Westbrook: 31/10/7 47%FG 37%3PT 64%FT
    LePlayoffMode: 29/9/10 52%FG 31%3PT 58%FT

Westbrook is taking like 10 threes per game too, he's actually been better for the past month or so, sucks that Paul George got hurt because Thunder lost so many games due to his poor shooting, which also explains WB only averaging 7 assists in this stretch.

Mods...

[QUOTE=Walk on Water]He leads him in triple doubles. He

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You mean Westbrick? Who chucks up 20 shots to score 20ppg. Literally half hte leagues players could do that if they were allowed to just shoot as much as they want. Also learn how to speak english, fakkot. What the hell is this title? You fukking troglodyte.