Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Bol'd over

Default Re: If George Mikan and Jerry West played in today's game, how good would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    You're a ****ing retard. I hope you accidentally drive your car under a moving freight train.
    This is BULLS / 5 3 2 3 / 3323 etc. etc. you are talking about....

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: If George Mikan and Jerry West played in today's game, how good would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    Oh my bad...

I hope you die a painful death that lasts over 48 hours.

Is that better?

Banned

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff #1
    Who?
    Deez Nuts.

Banned

Deez Nuts.
    Who are you, kid? Do I know you? Go read some books about the history of the game before you further embarrass yourself.

Bol'd over

Who?

Who are you, kid? Do I know you? Go read some books about the history of the game before you further embarrass yourself.
    wtf? BULLS, you're an idiot. I knew who you were the second I read your first post. You make outlandish statements, and then love to use or a lot.

Bol'd over

wtf? BULLS, you're an idiot. I knew who you were the second I read your first post. You make outlandish statements, and then love to use or a lot.
    And refer to everyone who challenges him as "Kid" as well as stating he owns / has seen a lot of footage from the '60's and '70's. Also, comparing legends of the past to current scrubs is his forte.

And refer to everyone who challenges him as "Kid" as well as stating he owns / has seen a lot of footage from the '60's and '70's. Also, comparing legends of the past to current scrubs is his forte.
    And he will NEVER EVER proclaim anything he says as wrong. He could be shown a video of his wife cheating on him with the milkman, and BULLS would always deny it until he died. He's just that stupid.

Bol'd over

And he will NEVER EVER proclaim anything he says as wrong. He could be shown a video of his wife cheating on him with the milkman, and BULLS would always deny it until he died. He's just that stupid.
    I know it, this is my ISH arch-rival you are talking about here. I don't think I have butted heads with a poster as much as I have with this guy in my time on ISH.

Banned

What are you bums talking about? I've never heard of this "BULLS" character, nor have I ever seen him post here. I joined this board in November. You have the wrong guy.

What are you bums talking about? I've never heard of this "BULLS" character, nor have I ever seen him post here. I joined this board in November. You have the wrong guy.
    Whether you're BULLS or not, you suck at logical debates, as evidence to this thread. Sorry, kid.

He is BULLS. He put me right away in his IL, which only he would do after a single post of mine. So predictable it's not even funny.

(Allow me, though. )

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Am I the only one who finds the name "Stiff #1" quite odd?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Am I the only one who finds the name "Stiff #1" quite odd?
    It's quite appropriate. He gets a hard-on every time Kobe plays against Chicago.