Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Hate to say it ... Lebron is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Lebron might be hype by ESPN and David Stern but he deserve the praise of his peers and other NBA Players, he is probably one of the top 3 best player in the NBA. It not only take guts, talents and athletism to make it in the NBA Finals and beating Detroit in 6 games but James show some heart and emotion by being unselfish to his teammates.

Lebron James scoring 29 out of his team 30 Points only prove that big time players step up on big time competition. If Lebron James choke in the 1st round of the playoffs, we can all say that he is an overrated player but coming up from HS he even exceed his expectation only on his 4th season and reaching the NBA Finals.

Just what Tim Duncan said Lebron will learn from his past mistake and he will be getting his championship rings once his team is well organize and the missing piece in the puzzle has been added.
    the only thing is the cavs arent doing anything in the offseason point guard wise...i like gibson but i think he is more of shooter than a facilitator...i wish they would trade for bibby by dealing varejao, hughes, and maybe even gibson...w/e it takes...I hate varejao for what he did in game 3 of the finals...he thought he was michael Jordan driving to the basket at the end when he shouldve passed it to lebron

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Wow i wouldnt say Lebron is overrated at all...Dude is a beast, i dont like his game but I wouldnt say he is overrated..He is a top 5 player in the league at age 22...thats amazing

The only people who come close to overrating Lebron is ESPN... did any1 see Who's Now when Mike from Mike and Mike said... "we came up with the idea of Who's Now for Lebron James"
    Whos Now should be called Whos Gay...I mean how the hell was shaq ranked higher than wade...are we talkin about whos then or whos now

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Lebron is overrated by some but he does have flaws but who doesn't? He is only 22 he will probably develop his jumper to be atleast a bit better. When his team gets better he will win rings and all that. He has lived up to the hype. He took his team to the finals. What more do you want from a 22 year old.

National High School Star

Lebron and Dwade are both overated bec of the david stern rules. He has been trying to give some life and hype to the east and is looking for his next MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Lebron is overrated by some but he does have flaws but who doesn't? He is only 22 he will probably develop his jumper to be atleast a bit better. When his team gets better he will win rings and all that. He has lived up to the hype. He took his team to the finals. What more do you want from a 22 year old.
    To at least show up in the finals

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Wow i wouldnt say Lebron is overrated at all...Dude is a beast, i dont like his game but I wouldnt say he is overrated..He is a top 5 player in the league at age 22...thats amazing

The only people who come close to overrating Lebron is ESPN... did any1 see Who's Now when Mike from Mike and Mike said... "we came up with the idea of Who's Now for Lebron James"

I have to applaud you, I was fully expecting you to come in and bash lebron.

Very good NBA starter

Lebron is overrated. I think hes a good player and i do agree that he will get better. But alot of people act like hes already become that player that he may be in 4 years. Lets hope he gets a jumpshot before ESPN turns on him and starts hyping Kevin Durant.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by d-wade2923
    He showed up. He played his hardest. The spurs were to good. I'm wouldn't admit it at the beginning but the cavs had no chance. Well they had a chance, but not a realistic one.

It was his own fault he was stupid enough to shoot 34% because he was scared to attack the rim when Bruce Bowen, the, what, 6"5 man? was guarding him. I remember in one of the games, he posted him up and layed it in twice in a row and it worked with ease. Third time? He started shooting jumpshots again.

He was playing stupidly for the most part.

Well its the Spurs probably the best defensive team in the league. Yes Lebron did make some bad mistakes but its his first finals and you can't expect an amazing performance vs. the great defense. Lebron wasn't too bad in game 3 of the series. 25 8 rebs 7 ast on 9-23 shooting. But I agree that he wasn't what I expected him to be.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    Lebron is overrated. I think hes a good player and i do agree that he will get better. But alot of people act like hes already become that player that he may be in 4 years. Lets hope he gets a jumpshot before ESPN turns on him and starts hyping Kevin Durant.
    He is a top 5 player no question.

If he gets a J which I know he will, he will be the best in the nba. Right now kobe is deff better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    He showed up. He played his hardest. The spurs were to good. I'm wouldn't admit it at the beginning but the cavs had no chance. Well they had a chance, but not a realistic one.
    The cavs beat the spurs twice in the season so i think it would be fair to say that the spurs were not as invincible as every1 is saying they are

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    It was his own fault he was stupid enough to shoot 34% because he was scared to attack the rim when Bruce Bowen, the, what, 6"5 man? was guarding him. I remember in one of the games, he posted him up and layed it in twice in a row and it worked with ease. Third time? He started shooting jumpshots again.

He was playing stupidly for the most part.
    Exactly I remember that, I was like why doesn't he go to the post he can pwn bowen down there? He went down a couple times got some easy scores and then wtf no more? I think that could be browns fault tho. Why wouldn't he tell lebron to get his ass on the block?

The cavs beat the spurs twice in the season so i think it would be fair to say that the spurs were not as invincible as every1 is saying they are
    Season really doesn't mean ****.

Lets GO PENS!

I think its safe to say that the bobcats are better than the cavs then. :rollingeyes:

Yep the bobcats beat the cavs twice in the reg season.

Bobcats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cavs.