Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Now a Cavs fan again

Default Re: I guarantee the grizzlies win the championship

Just spit my drink out laughing. Grizzlies beating the Heat? Hahahahaha, that's a good one. A team whose best player is Marc Gasol beating a top 3 team in NBA history led by LeBron James...

Heat would stomp the Grizzlies.

Quote Originally Posted by eSOL

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Dennis System > Mac System

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Even thought they are up 3-1 against the Thunder they have not been impressive at all in doing that against a team without Westbrook, imo from a style point of view they provide the best match up against the Heat while the GSW provide the most exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010splash
    Just spit my drink out laughing. Grizzlies beating the Heat? Hahahahaha, that's a good one. A team whose best player is Marc Gasol beating a top 3 team in NBA history led by LeBron James...

Heat would stomp the Grizzlies.
    Grizzlies matchup well with the Heat. Good enough defensively, they have Tony Allen to defend Wade, Tayshaun would have trouble guarding Lebron, however Toney Allen can switch onto Lebron for stretches, Miami has absolutely no answer for Gasol and Z-Bo, those big bodies would steamroll through skinny bosh and Birdman. Then you have Conley who would win the matchup with Cole or chalmers most of the time. The Heat have a much better bench, but overall this would be a tight series. I can't see many blowouts either way in this one. Both teams play good defense, alot would depend on how consistent Conley can be all series, they would need him to be on target from the perimeter for most of the series. Bayless is a bit of an X-factor, the guy can light it up sometimes, but play awful too.

Only thing that baffles me with Grizz, is the coach plays Arthur too much, and lets Davis rot on the bench. Davis could be that guy to come on and keep the pressure on Heat's lack of size.

Grizz can look lost on offense at times if only z-bo or gasol are on the floor, and Heat are very good at forcing teams into scoring droughts. On the other hand, Z-bo is an excellent offensive rebounder and will exploit alot of second chance points...

Just my spin

Local High School Star

Just like how Miami has no defence against Pau and Howard ey? Snap out of it. they double team from the right angle and force extra passes creating more turn over opportunities and bad shots. CB can play Marc 1 on 1 and don't even bother saying otherwise CB is a proven what 7time all star and champion. Throw Joel Anthony/Haslem/Birdman on Zbo and double team whenever either are deep or in position for high percentage shots. The rest of the team has to outplay allen/wade/lebron/battier which is not easy when you have Lebron on the court especially if Lebron/Wade draws quick fouls on the memphis front court.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

lettuce be real, there's no way in hell David Stern would allow a bunch of no superstar, unknown to the public players dethrone the Heat. refs gonna bring their A game in the series

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Just like how Miami has no defence against Pau and Howard ey? Snap out of it. they double team from the right angle and force extra passes creating more turn over opportunities and bad shots. CB can play Marc 1 on 1 and don't even bother saying otherwise CB is a proven what 7time all star and champion. Throw Joel Anthony/Haslem/Birdman on Zbo and double team whenever either are deep or in position for high percentage shots. The rest of the team has to outplay allen/wade/lebron/battier which is not easy when you have Lebron on the court especially if Lebron/Wade draws quick fouls on the memphis front court.
    howard is limited offensively and doesnt pass as well as Marc gasol.
    Pau is not as powerful as Z-bo NTM old now, and Z-bo is hard to stop on the glass and getting his points.

Grizz are alot more organised than the Lakers, and know how to overcome doubleteams. CB is NOT holding Z-bo or Gasol, they will get theirs as they are bigger and stronger. Marc has a very high IQ.

LOL at relying on drawing quick fouls, its like your admitting the refs have Heat's back :

Like Statutory mentioned, Grizz are not a good storyline for the NBA or good for business. If Grizz are to lose this, I would be keeping a close eye on the reffing in this series.

I'll bet you that right now. I'll even put 10k on it if you want. We give the money to a non bias third party. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    lettuce be real, there's no way in hell David Stern would allow a bunch of no superstar, unknown to the public players dethrone the Heat. refs gonna bring their A game in the series
    > Why didn't the refs get involved in the 2004 Finals, then?

What's the point to bet, the op will disappear, it's not like he's atleast known or has reputation here so his account doesn't even worth anything at all for him either.

Decent playground baller Wang Zhi Zhi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    Dennis System > Mac System

Would rep if I could

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    What's the point to bet, the op will disappear, it's not like he's atleast known or has reputation here so his account doesn't even worth anything at all for him either.
    Money upfront if hes not a lil biiitch

Local High School Star

Monkeyball will win.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    > Why didn't the refs get involved in the 2004 Finals, then?
    Detroit's play was good enough to beat the refs and the team.