Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Knicks plan to fire Fizdale

Remember when Knicks fans thought they were getting Zion, Kyrie, and Durant?
    Last edited by Celtics 1825; 11-12-2019 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    Remember when Knicks fans thought they were getting Zion, Kyrie, and Durant?
    well, they landed 20/10 monster randle.

Is he good?
    can the Lakers get him?

tune in to Screamin A tomorrow for some epic white man be putting us down again episode

Fiz is hopeless, but what can anyone do with that dogshit roster

Serious playground baller

Why can't any of them accept the fact they have the worst roster in the league for?

Name me one poorer roster? Potentially Charlotte but feel that's a stretch still, given they are 1 young player ahead of New York at the moment

garbage franchise and owner distributing blame on coaches shoved into terrible situations

-Knicks 2000-2019

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

For those who haven't seen a single Knicks game this year, trust me, Fizdale sucks. Overrated coach. Hornacek could do a better job with this team.

Did the Knicks FO actually expected to have a winning season with this roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    For those who haven't seen a single Knicks game this year, trust me, Fizdale sucks. Overrated coach. Hornacek could do a better job with this team.
    No doubt he's overrated but what are they expecting out of him? I thought he was there to help them tank and just develop young players. RJ looks really good, you need another great draft and you'll be on your way. Most of your guys are on 1-year deals anyway, I think they banked on landing KD and Kyrie but obviously didn't think about Brooklyn having the better roster to offer .

Very good NBA starter

Fizdale is good as an assistant, not HC.

I think he's more a player's coach and he's young. Ultimately he would excel in an organization where he can be more the player's ear and development.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Knicks still the laughing stock of the league, somethings never change

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    He does suck. But he doesn't have the players either. They were tanking last year so they could get Zion... and they didn't get him. Now this guy Steve Mills who is the one putting the team together is gonna scapegoat someone who he gave Julius Randle as the prize free agent signing???

Knicks suck from the top. Silver should step in and get Ujri to GM this team. How many years is Steve Mills gonna have his job?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Weren't they banking on Durant and Kyrie signing and drafting Zion?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    He does suck. But he doesn't have the players either. They were tanking last year so they could get Zion... and they didn't get him. Now this guy Steve Mills who is the one putting the team together is gonna scapegoat someone who he gave Julius Randle as the prize free agent signing???

Knicks suck from the top. Silver should step in and get Ujri to GM this team. How many years is Steve Mills gonna have his job?

I'd keep Perry and get rid of Mills and Fiz. Mills has a horrible record and he should go. I'm more upset with Fiz cause he just can't seem to find a competent lineup and it's not like these guys are all rookies. There is no fluidity in this roster and I think it was either Alan Hahn or Wally Z. that said it the other day, but every basket the Knicks make seems so difficult. There are no easy buckets. Having all these Forwards on this team is a problem, and that goes back to Mills.

Internally, I'd look at Mike Miller to replace Fiz. He has history with Popovich and his system. Externally, yeah, I guess we can look at Mark Jackson. But, I'd like to get a college coach in here. Call Rick Pitino. Give Calipari a blank check.

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

I think getting blown out at home by the Kings sent everyone over the edge. Fire everyone!