Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default I hope I don't hear this after Lebron wins his 1st ring tomorrow

"Well even though he won a ring, he still has to win 7 more because he stated at the concert 2 years ago that the Heat would win more than 7 titles."

I just feel it will be one d*ckhead on this board or somewhere who won't give credit when it's due. The man has been balling and avoided elimination last round and has showed up for the Finals and will be a champion. So it should be no more hate after tomorrow unless someone is just miserable

Default Re: I hope I don't hear this after Lebron wins his 1st ring tomorrow

perfect representation of a Skip Bayless argument.

You won't hear that, but you WILL hear "Lebron couldn't do it without riding Wade and Bosh."

The new LeBron-hater go-to tactic will be "He ONLY has 1 ring" or "LeBron has as many rings as Kendrick Perkins" type comments. Count on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The new LeBron-hater go-to tactic will be "He ONLY has 1 ring" or "LeBron has as many rings as Kendrick Perkins" type comments. Count on it.
    Need to write that down

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    You won't hear that, but you WILL hear "Lebron couldn't do it without riding Wade and Bosh."
    Nah, I don't think we'll hear that. Wade's been a clear-cut #2 guy in these playoffs and an injured-Bosh has been Horace Grant-lite. The numbers just aren't there for even the most desperate haters to use that argument.

More like Wade and Bosh riding him. As good as those players are, Wade hasn't played at a high level and Bosh was out good part of the playoffs. Their has been times that the Miami Heat team has been looking like the Miami Cavaliers.

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    More like Wade and Bosh riding him. As good as those players are, Wade hasn't played at a high level and Bosh was out good part of the playoffs. Their has been times that the Miami Heat team has been looking like the Miami Cavaliers.
    Logic doesn't work for shit against people with an agenda. See, for example, idiots saying that Kobe rode Gasol for his last two rings.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Logic doesn't work for shit against people with an agenda. See, for example, idiots saying that Kobe rode Gasol for his last two rings.
    This.

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Ammo will still have more rings than Bron

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    "Well even though he won a ring, he still has to win 7 more because he stated at the concert 2 years ago that the Heat would win more than 7 titles."

I just feel it will be one d*ckhead on this board or somewhere who won't give credit when it's due. The man has been balling and avoided elimination last round and has showed up for the Finals and will be a champion. So it should be no more hate after tomorrow unless someone is just miserable
    concert? You mean press conference? besides, he said it.

we'll need someone to edit this pic

change it to 1 and add a heat jersey

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Which is a factual statement. Still better than no rings though.

I also hope I don't hear people saying how he won against the odds. He was supposed to win.

Go get three more big guy. Greatest Of All Time.