Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Magic Johnson's son talks about being gay

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...alks-being-gay

The 20-year-old son of basketball great Magic Johnson is surprised by the public interest in his being gay

Walking out in public in a fur coat and a purse will kind of catch everyone's curiousity at the very least.

Default Re: Magic Johnson's son talks about being gay

runs in the family

Kind of interesting that people for years thought Magic was gay.

Then his son turns out to be extremely gay.

Quote Originally Posted by bmd

Magic is definitely gay.

Maybe gayness is hereditary.

Quote Originally Posted by bmd

He's not gay, he's a diva. Magic I can see being bi, but I don't think he's a full out homosexual. But then again, there is a genetic link to homosexuality.

******s beget ******s

7-time NBA All-Star

No idea whether Magic is gay, bisexual or whatever and I don't care to speculate.

As far as Magic's son, well, he can't dress that way and expect nobody to notice. In this day and age, less people care that he's gay, but being that flamboyant will always get reactions and make people uncomfortable. If that's how he wants to dress, it's his right to do so, and though I find it strange, I won't "attack" him for it. But he shouldn't be surprised and I suspect he was looking for a reaction with how over the top he dresses. Personally, gay or not, I think he looks like a clown, the same way I think hipsters do. No bigotry on my part, I just think he's making an ass out of himself with the way he dresses, and I think a straight guy like Dwyane Wade makes an ss out of himself with how he dresses.

And really, how is he achieving his goals and dreams? Being an extremely over the top gay guy? Because as far as I know, that's all he's doing right now and the only reason anyone is talking about him. I don't see why this should be a dream or a goal for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    No idea whether Magic is gay, bisexual or whatever and I don't care to speculate.

As far as Magic's son, well, he can't dress that way and expect nobody to notice. In this day and age, less people care that he's gay, but being that flamboyant will always get reactions and make people uncomfortable. If that's how he wants to dress, it's his right to do so, and though I find it strange, I won't "attack" him for it. But he shouldn't be surprised and I suspect he was looking for a reaction with how over the top he dresses. Personally, gay or not, I think he looks like a clown, the same way I think hipsters do. No bigotry on my part, I just think he's making an ass out of himself with the way he dresses, and I think a straight guy like Dwyane Wade makes an ss out of himself with how he dresses.

And really, how is he achieving his goals and dreams? Being an extremely over the top gay guy? Because as far as I know, that's all he's doing right now and the only reason anyone is talking about him. I don't see why this should be a dream or a goal for anyone.

He reminds me of Perez Hilton in a way and E.J. should not take that as a compliment. I've seen gay people comment on boards about E.J. and even they think he's over the top.

Banned

Oh damn, he super gay

so he likes penisses up his butt........big whoop.....let it pass, let it slide..........nothing to see here, move on folks........

Serious playground baller

This has nothing to do with hoops!

Quote Originally Posted by westsideozzie
    This has nothing to do with hoops!

His dad is the GOAT PG. So yes, it does.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.
    He reminds me of Perez Hilton in a way and E.J. should not take that as a compliment. I've seen gay people comment on boards about E.J. and even they think he's over the top.
    Of course, I mean there are plenty of gay people, and most don't act like E.J. Personally, I don't get the whole "coming out" thing either, if someone's sexuality is only their own business, then why announce it to everyone? At times, a big reason it's an issue is because the gay person themselves makes it an issue, and that's what E.J. is doing. I mean if you're gay, there are rumors about you, or someone asks and you're comfortable telling, then I can understand that, but personally, I have no interest in anyone's sex life.

And if you're known simply for being gay then it probably means you don't have much talent to begin with. There have been gay singers like Rob Halford and Freddie Mercury who are known first and foremost for being great singers.

All E.J. is doing is living off his father's name(and people criticize Kim Kardashian and numerous other socialites for doing the same thing) and making a name for himself based on his sexual orientation. Take away one thing or the other, and nobody would even know who he is.

Reading the article earlier made me upset, it's a complete non-story!

"I always wanted to come into the spotlight," he said. "I always had dreams and plans of doing my own thing and creating my own image, so it came a little sooner than I thought it would but this is still something I knew I would be going through and would have to experience."
    But you're not doing your own thing, you're just Magic's gay son and the only reason there are journalist asking about you is exactly that, because you're Magic's son and gay at the same time.

E.J. Johnson said he'd like to be "the voice for young gay people who need someone to be on TV or wherever else to talk to them and talk about all kinds of issues that all of us face and not just homosexual issues but all kinds of issues."
    So he wants to be on TV, be a public person and talk with other gays about all kinds of issues...So does thousands of other homosexual 20 year olds.

I hate that just because you aren't interested in hearing about men f***ing each other in the *** you are labeled as "homophobic".