Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

I searched "Vassilis Spanoulis" on twitter to see if any rumors came up but none didn't and i found Euroleague's twitter.
    I think someone posted this already https://twitter.com/TheActualRT
    Scroll down and look how many times he tweet out "Vassilis Spanoulis calls out JVG" .

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Than Deron Williams? Yea ... I picture that Eurotrash bum PG doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVK9R1f92Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLaPtlaYKw

on the regular, in garbage Euroleague, let alone on the best basketball athletes in the world in the NBA

Oh, I'm sure VSpan can do that easily!........................with a trampoline!!!!
    Last edited by Dr.J4ever; 07-01-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    I searched "Vassilis Spanoulis" on twitter to see if any rumors came up but none didn't and i found Euroleague's twitter.
    Scroll down and look how many times he tweet out "Vassilis Spanoulis calls out JVG" .
    I tried looking also for NBA rumors on VSpan, but just none except for the article from eurohoops by Niko Varlas provided by euroleague. To me, it's highly unlikely the Sixers(who are suppose to be one of the suitors) sign VSpan. The 76ers are in full tank mode. We're looking to dump salaries and veterans for the Andrew Wiggins sweepstakes. I guess we still have to field an NBA team, but VSpan at 30 years old? C'mon, it doesn't make sense especially with MCL(our 11th pick) in the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I am hearing very big rumors in Greece that two NBA teams, Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers want Vassilis Spanoulis.

From what I hear the Pacers want him to be a rotation player, with a chance to take over as the starter at point guard, while the 76ers are offering him the starting position, with a guarantee that he starts the whole season.

Lakas can be so cute sometimes. He has no idea how these things work.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Than Deron Williams? Yea ... I picture that Eurotrash bum PG doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVK9R1f92Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLaPtlaYKw

on the regular, in garbage Euroleague, let alone on the best basketball athletes in the world in the NBA

Spanoulis is way more athletic than Deron Williams. Not even close. Not even freaking remotely close.

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Spanoulis is way more athletic than Deron Williams. Not even close. Not even freaking remotely close.
    Deron even if he's chubbyh is still faster, stronger and can jump higher than Spanoulis.

Quote Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
    Deron even if he's chubbyh is still faster, stronger and can jump higher than Spanoulis.

Spanoulis is way faster, quicker, and has a higher vertical.

Spanoulis has a much better first and last step.

Spanoulis is light years quicker in lateral movement on defense.

Spanoulis is an explosive athlete off the dribble and he explodes towards the rim with his last burst.

You need to stop doing drugs. Williams is not even close to Spanoulis athletically.

And Williams is not stronger than Spanoulis either. Not at all.

Euroleague, do you still believe Spanoulis is more athletic than Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose combined?

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    is that really him

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

V-Span will average a double double of 10 points and 10 turnovers on 34% shooting

Sunshine State

Spanoulis is an explosive athlete off the dribble and he explodes towards the rim with his last burst.

You need to stop doing drugs. Williams is not even close to Spanoulis athletically.

I know you're a troll but you need some mental help

A faster last step? The f**k does that even mean?

I'm pretty sure you are high.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Quote Originally Posted by KG215