Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: #1 team in the league, SA, will have the most cap space next summer (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Am I the only one who really thinks San Antonio will sign Pau Gasol this offseason?

As much as I want Pau on the Lakers, he's just not being used properly OR respected on this team anymore, and if he goes anywhere, I'd love for him to sign with either the Spurs or Grizzlies.

Default Re: #1 team in the league, SA, will have the most cap space next summer (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    and they're gonna spend all their cap space signing players like gary neal back, stephen jackson, deshawn stevenson, tylers hansborough, and other undesirables instead of another big name superstar.
    and then keep winning games...

big names=/=won games

Problem is not a lot of people actually want to live in San Antonio. It's probably the least appealing out of the three Texas NBA cities.

Facts Are Misleading

This is two off-seasons from now.

Duncan & Manu will be retired and Parker will be in decline (age 33/34 season)

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine

All the more reason to go big and make a splash.

Personally, I'd love to see Greg Monroe in a Spurs uni

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Problem is not a lot of people actually want to live in San Antonio. It's probably the least appealing out of the three Texas NBA cities.
    If there is one thing people love ... it's money. No state income tax is a big reason to play for a TX (or FL) team.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Am I the only one who really thinks San Antonio will sign Pau Gasol this offseason?

I hope it happens, such a great fit. Pau would extend his career too after spending the last 2 years running around the court like a beheaded chicken

1 offseason from now, summer of 2015.

Facts Are Misleading

Their is this off-season coming up and then the off-season after that.

We will have two new championships to hand out before the Spurs have that cap space.

Decent playground baller GabeIsGone's Avatar

Their is this off-season coming up and then the off-season after that.

We will have two new championships to hand out before the Spurs have that cap space.
    That's the one we're talking about. Next year in 2015.

Banned

Hey Marc. You wanna come to San Antonio and win some rings like your big brother?

bring in Dragic too.

Tim Duncan, unlike Kobe, made a GOAT decision