Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: You can't win the MVP when you have a teammate that scores 37 in a quater or 57 total

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    If you think the Warriors or Cavs would be nearly as good without Steph or Lebron and replaced with average players than you are the dumbest ****ing person on this forum.
    If you replace Bran, with say, Luol Deng, they'd easily be a top 4 seed, considering Love's production would go through the roof.

With Steph Curry, they might not even make the playoffs, given how tough the West is, hence why is the MVP:

1a. Curry
    1b. Harden

3. Bran

Default Re: You can't win the MVP when you have a teammate that scores 37 in a quater or 57 total

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    If you replace Bran, with say, Luol Deng, they'd easily be a top 4 seed, considering Love's production would go through the roof.

With Steph Curry, they might not even make the playoffs, given how tough the West is, hence why is the MVP:

1a. Curry
    1b. Harden

3. Bran
    I agree, Miami sure are doing fine with that replacement.... no change at all.... still going on their 27 game winning streaks and champ favorites and all....

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I agree, Miami sure are doing fine with that replacement.... no change at all.... still going on their 27 game winning streaks and champ favorites and all....

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You're literally applauding him dismantling your opinion.

You're one of the idiots that said Curry shouldn't win MVP because of Klay. Now you're applauding it because it suits the Bron agenda.

pauk u da real MVP

Stay mad that bran picks the most stacked teams (in the East of course) to join.

Your idol is a ***** bitch.

Banned

I agree, Miami sure is doing fine with that replacement.... no change at all.... still going on their 27 game winning streaks and champ favorites and all....
    Fixed.

Also:

Irving/Delly
    J.R. Smith/Shumpert
    Luol Deng/James Jones/Mike Miller
    Kevin Love/ Thompson
    Mozgov/ ????

That's a 4th seed in the East.

Deng has been good in Miami, probably their only consistent one during the season (playing and health wise).

Better than the Wizards and Bucks for sure.

Kblaze conveniently leaves that part out
    Actually I agree with Kblaze that one game by a teammate is meaningless in terms of the MVP and borderline trolling
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 03-15-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Nikka you think OKC isn't gonna be in the playoffs?

It's a 100% they do, gonna get raped in the postseason most likely.

come and take your L

Cartman, I think pauk left something for you..

Uh, Corey Brewer scored 51 just last year, no?

Houston is STACKED.

NBA Superstar

Why let team circumstances determine how valuable a player is?

Just because Klay scored 37 in a quarter or Kyrie had 2 50 point games doesn't mean Lebron and Curry aren't still very valuable players.

What you're basically saying is that an MVP shouldn't come from a good team. Which is stupid.