Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: Lance Stephenson's Instagram Tweet To Lebron....

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    He's leaving it out on the court. What's the problem?

I can't remember such an overreaction to a player's "antics".
    It's ISH, overreaction is the norm

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    It's ISH, overreaction is the norm
    I'm not even talking about that. Just the media and the league in general. For his own teammates/organization to not have his back kinda exemplifies all the issues they've had all season.

High School Starter

He's angling to join the heat on a min contract next season

I usually hit open layups

I'm not even talking about that. Just the media and the league in general. For his own teammates/organization to not have his back kinda exemplifies all the issues they've had all season.
    This. Although tbh, i feel like larry bird probably told him not worry about what the media is saying in private and that he liked his aggression. Probably just told him to stop in public for pr reasons. Either way I feel like he's gone tbh.

He's leaving it out on the court. What's the problem?

I can't remember such an overreaction to a player's "antics". I can't remember when his own organization i.e. teammates, coaches, and even the GM had such a problem publicly with this type of stuff. Its ridiculous. If it wasn't for this dude's competitive spirit, Pacers are probably swept this series. And Bird is such a hypocrite for all the trash talk he used to do. This is a hell of alot better then Paul George being distracted by being the internet joke that he is, and Roy Hibbert being a bitch going through whatever he was going through. Let him go. Plenty of other teams would embrace him and his competitive fire.
    This People acting like bitches everywhere after a player leaves it all out on the court (I mean, this wasn't even Bill Laimbeer trying to injury somebody, or something...), ***** ass generation... No need for that by Lance either, someone probably told him to do it, I don't know but I didn't "like it".