Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Deng's defense helps teams win. He is a good player certainly better than a backup.
    I agree with you. He's a good player, but he wasn't shooting the ball consistently either. Rose needed a reliable second scorer and there wasn't one. Instead of blaming Rose, you guys should credit the Heat team defense.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Actually it is the opposite. Kobe is not even close to top 10 of all time. Prime Kobe could not even win a single playoff series in the 3 seasons he got without a prime HOF big man. He led his team to 2 7th seeds (both first round losses) and then a missed playoffs. And that was PRIME Kobe.

He is the most overrated athlete of modern times.
    Lebron couldn't win without Wade/Bosh. Are you also gonna say that Lebron is an overrated player?

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    What about Bron's first finals in Cleveland?

People love to overlook the fact that Nate can't guard anyone and rarely keeps his man out the lane when we needed it.
    Rose could not guard even his own mom if she played against him.

I go away to have a sleep, I come back on here and I see an all out KObe vs Lebron war and two Heat fans fighting

Secondtonun has gone full retard. He probably thinks Hinrich has more impact than Rose because he's a better defender

Poor AJ1987 has to put up with some serious morons amongst his fanbase, but then he mentioned Kobe in a bad way and Branslowski has gone into full attack mode
    Last edited by poido123; 10-14-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Rose could not guard even his own mom if she played against him.
    Do you like glue? I like glue.

i dont know, but rose did play like shit, but thats 3 seasons ago...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Jeff, do we really have to suffer posters like this? This is not even a traffic-bringing, valuable trolling, just a complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Jeff, do we really have to suffer posters like this? This is not even a traffic-bringing, valuable trolling, just a complete nonsense.
    You found that suffering ?

Quote Originally Posted by pedo123
    You also like other glue-like substances.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You also like other glue-like substances.

no he didn't

Another day another thread about Derrick made by a heat stan....

You guys are way into Rose. Get off his nuts, we know you are excited he's back.

Awesome that homo OP had to fabricate statistics to try to make a point in which he failed miserably.

Hopefully your parents or kids gets AIDS.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Another day another thread about Derrick made by a heat stan....

You guys are way into Rose. Get off his nuts, we know you are excited he's back.

Awesome that homo OP had to fabricate statistics to try to make a point in which he failed miserably.

Hopefully your parents or kids gets AIDS.
    You're a very classy individual. Insulting my parents. That's very brave.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Exactly, if you discard game 2, which you can't really blame him for anyways since it was a blowout, he had a FG% of .41. That's not bad. Almost Kobe-esque.
    I don't know why I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    You're a very classy individual. Insulting my parents. That's very brave.

Your ma's a bust down, shut up.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Your ma's a bust down, shut up.
    It's funny how butthurt you kids get when I make fun of your idol. How do you worship an athlete so much that you hope other people get AIDS