Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games: Coolest Personality In Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    Yup her and Emma Stone... If I could have the 2 them for one night I could die the next day feeling like a just fulfilled 10 lifetimes.
    WTF is the hype for this chick?

She looks like a poor man's Lindsay Lohan when LiLo was in her prime.

For some reason, she appears much older than her age too. Somewhat of a weathered and haggard appearance.

Banned

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    WTF is the hype for this chick?

She looks like a poor man's Lindsay Lohan when LiLo was in her prime.

For some reason, she appears much older than her age too. Somewhat of a weathered and haggard appearance.

Yeah this girl is nothing special. Creepy looking too. J-Law is where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Yeah this girl is nothing special. Creepy looking too. J-Law is where it's at.
    Yeah i don't find Emma the least bit attractive. She sort of looks creature-ish. Lawrence on the hand looks like a woman, a strong one, hot too. Though her forehead looked freakishly large in X-Men First Class.

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

I thought she was beautiful ever since I saw the trailer and while I watched the movie. Now after watching these interviews her personality makes her beyond beautiful...just another one of my dream girls lol.

*EDIT: ugh!!! too bad she's dating some actor!!! We're even the same age except i'm older than her by 14 days!!!!
    Last edited by Raj Da Dodge; 09-28-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    She's gorgeous and looks better as a brunette.

she looks better as a blonde to me. I always thought she wasn't so cute until I saw her as a blonde.

not only that she is hot she seems perfectly normal from the interviews which is surprising for a celebrity

Better as a brunette I would say. She looks absolutely amazing in this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjjV...eature=related

I'd F the person out of her personality

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

You guys seen her face without makeup and preparation? She looks pretty average as far as Hollywood beauties go.

Though it seems like they upgraded her body and cleaned up the face in the last few months. Yet another actress getting overrated for her looks just because she can act, being put in Top 5 hottest lists when she is barely Top 100.

It's like it isn't enough to be a good actress anymore, you also have to be hyped as a total bombshell to receive recognition.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

1st non make up pic--she looks fine

2nd non make up pic--she's making a weird facial expression

She looks good with and without makeup.

Good actress, although the role she's most known for...Katniss Everdeen...is a terribly bad character. She at least made it bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    She looks good with and without makeup.

Good actress, although the role she's most known for...Katniss Everdeen...is a terribly bad character. She at least made it bearable.
    She looks "good", but not some amazing bombshell the media tries to push her as. You would think she is the next Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johanson, Charlize Theron by all the hype.