Local High School Star

Default Demar to be De-solution...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...sct=nba_t1t_a4

Actually nice in a warm fuzzy way.

Let hope that rather than being a team in "nowhere land" this makes a difference.

Default Re: Demar to be De-solution...

I think you can say DeRozan is in the class of the Raptor version of McGrady. Not quite the help defender and overall player, but a better scorer. Both were pretty inconsistent for the most part. I'd wish DeRozan could be more effective on the glass and other areas, but we'll see.

Problem might be that there is 3 players that think that they are the man of the team while they should actually give more touches for Jonas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Problem might be that there is 3 players that think that they are the man of the team while they should actually give more touches for Jonas.
    I don't think anybody on the Raptors thinks that they have to be the man on the team. Perhaps with Lowry, but that seems to be resolved.

Jonas getting more touches is all on Dwane Casey and the rest of the coaching staff. As of right now, he's not polished enough to produce that much in the low post, which is fine for considering I won't expect him to be a 15-20+ppg scorer with top efficiency till a year or 2 away.

What I want to see out of him his to continue to make strides in his defense and rebounding. The post offense will come along later on.