Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Spanoulis will never be a starting pg on an NBA team. Not athletic enough. A backup pg at best.
    He's much more athletic than Rubio, Nash, Kidd, Prigioni, Calderon, Andre Miller, Deron Williams and plenty of other NBA point guards.

You are a RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's much more athletic than Rubio, Nash, Kidd, Prigioni, Calderon, Andre Miller, Deron Williams and plenty of other NBA point guards.

What's his quickness like?

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Now since you've exposed this horrible case of racism, what about telling us which sources say that Spanoulis has multiple NBA offers? Who exactly said this? Which newspapers/TV stations/websites?
    I happen to be from Europe, and haven't heard sh*t...

This is the twitter of Spanoulis' agent right here.

https://twitter.com/MiskoRaznatovic

You can leave messages there to Spanoulis of whether you think he is good to play in the NBA or not and he will read them.

Go ahead and load it up with messages that he is not good enough to play in the NBA............and let him read it.

Yes it's easy to make stuff up.

Sunshine State

Considering Nash, Prig, Kidd, and Miller are all 35+ thats not really saying much.

Rubio and D Will aren't that athletic to begin with, even CP3 isn't that athletic as much as he is deceptively.

Is he more athletic than the likes of Westbrook and Rose? Absolutely not, in fact guys like Westbrook are too quick for their own good.

I wish I had subscribed to the thread, or at least PM'ed myself the post and link, but Euroleague, sometime within the last year, has said Spanoulis is more athletic and Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose combined.

So yeah....there's that.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I wish I had subscribed to the thread, or at least PM'ed myself the post and link, but Euroleague, sometime within the last year, has said Spanoulis is more athletic and Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose combined.

So yeah....there's that.
    This guy looks like he can barely run a sub 15 second 100m dash, let alone alone that. In another thread he also said Spanoulis was better than LeBron... Then hilarity ensued.

How is being a starting point guard a "reduced role"?
    Some "starters" only start games but actually play backup minutes (read: 18-20 mins per game).

VSpan is more athletic than Derrick Rose and Russel Westbrook combined.

Why you americans having such a heated discussion about european players ?

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

This is the twitter of Spanoulis' agent right here.

https://twitter.com/MiskoRaznatovic

You can leave messages there to Spanoulis of whether you think he is good to play in the NBA or not and he will read them.

Go ahead and load it up with messages that he is not good enough to play in the NBA............and let him read it.
    Still, no sources for your "rumours"

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Why you americans having such a heated discussion about european players ?
    Cause it's funny

Than Deron Williams? Yea ... I picture that Eurotrash bum PG doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVK9R1f92Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLaPtlaYKw

on the regular, in garbage Euroleague, let alone on the best basketball athletes in the world in the NBA