Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Did Cringebron really just IG post "Live laugh love" ???

Wheels melting down, using all the alts

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Good evening,

I'm an early 30s professor in the social sciences at a large Midwestern University. I'm a black man standing about 6'1'', 185 lbs, dark skin, long locs, with a fairly cut athletic body.

I'll keep this simple and relatively brief - I have a HUGE weakness (some might say afetish) for pretty young white girls. I love the contrast of light, fair skin pressed against my dark body. I love the taboo of our racial differences. I love the idea of being your first black man, the one who introduces you to BBC. At work, like many professors, I look at my students. I look especially closely at the pretty little WHITE girls who I teach. Every time a one comes to my office for help, I can't keep the dirty, nasty thoughts out of my head. And every time one of my sexy, young students wears something attractive to class or to a personal meeting, I can feel my **** stirring in my pants. And when I get home at the end of the day, I can't stop myself from letting my **** free and stroking it, dreaming about having it worshiped by a pretty white girl... possibly one just like you?

Do you have fantasies about your professors? Or a slightly older black man? If so, I would love to chat with you about it. I'm extremely dominant and I love submissive young women. I'm interested in interracial and raceplay, especially your first interracial experience. My other interests include black **** worship, cheating, rough sex, **** and breeding/impregnation. I tend to be more into chat than roleplay, but if you have something you'd like to experiment with, I'm certainly open to listening.
    PM me

Good evening,

I'm an early 30s professor in the social sciences at a large Midwestern University. I'm a black man standing about 6'1'', 185 lbs, dark skin, long locs, with a fairly cut athletic body.

I'll keep this simple and relatively brief - I have a HUGE weakness (some might say afetish) for pretty young white girls. I love the contrast of light, fair skin pressed against my dark body. I love the taboo of our racial differences. I love the idea of being your first black man, the one who introduces you to BBC. At work, like many professors, I look at my students. I look especially closely at the pretty little WHITE girls who I teach. Every time a one comes to my office for help, I can't keep the dirty, nasty thoughts out of my head. And every time one of my sexy, young students wears something attractive to class or to a personal meeting, I can feel my **** stirring in my pants. And when I get home at the end of the day, I can't stop myself from letting my **** free and stroking it, dreaming about having it worshiped by a pretty white girl... possibly one just like you?

Do you have fantasies about your professors? Or a slightly older black man? If so, I would love to chat with you about it. I'm extremely dominant and I love submissive young women. I'm interested in interracial and raceplay, especially your first interracial experience. My other interests include black **** worship, cheating, rough sex, **** and breeding/impregnation. I tend to be more into chat than roleplay, but if you have something you'd like to experiment with, I'm certainly open to listening.

Good evening,

PM airtupac

for reference