Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Default Nick Wright EXPOSES Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Wright
    I've been pretty accurate when it comes to predicting narratives that are coming with this Lakers team. Going into the season I said the Lakers would get off to a very hot start and folks will blame the schedule.

Once they had this back to back I said, when they win you will start to hear questions about if the west is as good as it once was. And you started to hear it yesterday. Here is the next narrative that is coming, I guarantee it. "The Lakers shouldn't be trying this hard". "Are the Lakers doing themselves such a disservice by putting energy into the regular season?"

People are grasping.. running out of reasons to discredit the best team with the best player ever and a guy that is leading the case for defensive player of the year. People are going try to find different reasons and if it's not going to be the record or the schedule..it will be "Are the Lakers better off load managing and not trying to win basketball games?" Because there aren't many excuses left. Other than to say that this is the best team in basketball.
    https://youtu.be/-cacJCTKthQ?t=336

Default Re: Nick Wright EXPOSES Lebron haters

"The East is weak, West is a gaunlet" "

> 35yo LBJ goes West

"The entire league is unwatchable" "jazz suck" "denver suck" "refs" "rules" "negros"

its not a coincidence that most lebron haters have glass jaws

straight_ballin phong ripthekik all of these guys all it took was one uppercut, aka the 2016 finals and they were out cold

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    "The East is weak, West is a gaunlet" "

> 35yo LBJ goes West

"The entire league is unwatchable" "jazz suck" "denver suck" "refs" "rules" "negros"

Lebron goes to the Lakers - Lakers improve from 35 wins to 37! Wow!

AD goes to the Lakers - Lakers go from a laughing stock to the best team in the league! Wow!

Nick's point has nothing to do with Lebron, it's everything to do with Lakers hate.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Lebron goes to the Lakers - Lakers improve from 35 wins to 37! Wow!

AD goes to the Lakers - Lakers go from a laughing stock to the best team in the league! Wow!

Nick's point has nothing to do with Lebron, it's everything to do with Lakers hate.
    +10.1 with LeBron on the court

-5.1 with AD on the court

AD is carrying LeBron doeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    +10.1 with LeBron on the court

-5.1 with AD on the court

AD is carrying LeBron doeeeeeee
    So Lakers are 5 points per 100 worse with AD on the floor? How is AD leading the Lakers in basically everything but assists? How does that work?

So Lakers are 5 points per 100 worse with AD on the floor? How is AD leading the Lakers in basically everything but assists? How does that work?
    Yes, check basketball reference. LeBron simply has more impact, I’m sorry that tears you apart inside but them’s the facts.

[QUOTE=RRR3]Yes, check basketball reference. LeBron simply has more impact, I

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

MVP Pau turned Lakers into a playoff team

MVP Porzingis turned Mavs into a playoff team

How does it tear me apart when my team is the best in the league? It's funny how you have a Wade Heat avatar yet you only talk about my Lakers.
    Idk man you tell me why you meltdown every time they win.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Idk man you tell me why you meltdown every time they win.
    How am I melting down? I enjoy making fun of the Kobe haters who are now pretending to be Laker fans on this forum but my Lakers are eating this season like it's 2009. It's funny how your team is doing well after a long while as well yet you're obsessed with following me around in every thread, why are you not talking about Kendrick Nunn or Tyler Herro? What about the great win you had on the road against Toronto, where Butler put up a triple-double and demolished the Raps in OT?

How am I melting down? I enjoy making fun of the Kobe haters who are now pretending to be Laker fans on this forum but my Lakers are eating this season like it's 2009. It's funny how your team is doing well after a long while as well yet you're obsessed with following me around in every thread, why are you not talking about Kendrick Nunn or Tyler Herro? What about the great win you had on the road against Toronto, where Butler put up a triple-double and demolished the Raps in OT?
    I talk about Bam. Nunn is cool. Herro is a low IQ chucker currently hopefully he’ll improve that.

Quit trying to deflect from your constant LeBron related meltdowns doe.

[QUOTE=RRR3]I talk about Bam. Nunn is cool. Herro is a low IQ chucker currently hopefully he

he's right about the online narratives to try to discredit the lakers but yes the lakers shouldnt be trying so hard with this roster lol.

They just dont want to face the clippers til the conference finals and have home court advantage vs the other west teams(emphasis on denver and utah). This year really could've been a chance for the other west teams to try to steal the one seed but the lakers have been great so far and they all had slow starts in some way.