Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

.....STFU

Yes Jordan will always be great and in a lot of ways YES the G.O.A.T.

But right now....let's all just ENJOY prime LeBron.
    Players like him only come once a generation.

We had Jordan.....Kobe is on his last legs....and we even REDISCOVERED Duncan.

But with all these cheap shots and LeBron AND Kobe you kids get blinded with hate and these boards appear with the very topics we have now.

So please enjoy prime LeBron right now....respect Kobe and Duncan....keep loving Jordan and enjoy the game of b-ball.

That is all.

Default Re: Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

no thanks - i'd rather enjoy the spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    .....STFU

Yes Jordan will always be great and in a lot of ways YES the G.O.A.T.

But right now....let's all just ENJOY prime LeBron.
    Players like him only come once a generation.

We had Jordan.....Kobe is on his last legs....and we even REDISCOVERED Duncan.

But with all these cheap shots and LeBron AND Kobe you kids get blinded with hate and these boards appear with the very topics we have now.

So please enjoy prime LeBron right now....respect Kobe and Duncan....keep loving Jordan and enjoy the game of b-ball.

That is all.
    LOL THIS IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND

There's a problem though....

How do you enjoy a player who constantly puts up a vanishing act in the most demanding situations of a game?

I don't get excited over mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    There's a problem though....

How do you enjoy a player who constantly puts up a vanishing act in the most demanding situations of a game?

I don't get excited over mediocrity.
    Another Kobe hater.

Jesus ****ing christ I hate this site sometimes.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Another Kobe hater.

Jesus ****ing christ I hate this site sometimes.
    He was talking about 'bron

2/5 is to pathetic to marvel at

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Problem is, we don't have Lebron.

We had him for like seven games in 2012, and since then, I've been eagerly waiting to see that Lebron again. Since then, apart from a good game here and there (like game 2) he's underwhelmed.

He's putting up once in a generation stats, but I'm not seeing once in a generation basketball.

Westrbook came closer to it than Lebron did this year.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Even if James won 10 straight titles, 12/15 is still not 6/6.
    Damn Jordan is good.

Man the LeBron hate right now runs deep. lol

Come on now....

Both Kobe and LeBron have their faults in both of their respective careers.
    Jordan....not so much....honestly I can't think of any besides leaving the first time to play baseball. And I wanted him to come back with the Wizard's even though he was a shell of his former self.

But Kobe and LeBron's upsides far more way to their favor.

Ive been watching LeBron since he was in high school. And no player in the game has had as much pressure to perform at a certain level then LeBron has.
    And no player has been scrutinized (because of social media) more then LeBron as well. His career is still young and let's see how he bounces back.

As for Kobe....great career. He has over come a couple of obstacles as well (rape charge the biggest). And if he can play well next season after his injury that would be great for the game.

Not saying you got to like either player...but respect them. Both are all times greats.
    I hope he can bounce back from his injury

[QUOTE=rhythmic

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Man the LeBron hate right now runs deep. lol

Come on now....

Both Kobe and LeBron have their faults in both of their respective careers.
    Jordan....not so much....honestly I can't think of any besides leaving the first time to play baseball. And I wanted him to come back with the Wizard's even though he was a shell of his former self.

But Kobe and LeBron's upsides far more way to their favor.

Ive been watching LeBron since he was in high school. And no player in the game has had as much pressure to perform at a certain level then LeBron has.
    And no player has been scrutinized (because of social media) more then LeBron as well. His career is still young and let's see how he bounces back.

As for Kobe....great career. He has over come a couple of obstacles as well (rape charge the biggest). And if he can play well next season after his injury that would be great for the game.

Not saying you got to like either player...but respect them. Both are all times greats.
    I hope he can bounce back from his injury
    Most Lebron haters never watched other legends like MJ, Bird, Magic, etc so they just think their perfect from watching highlights

i'm glad people got to witness the greatness and unseflishness of the spurs this year, they're amending for all that lame ass kobe/hero ball people have been admiring for years