Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Luckily the west is so wide open I'm sure when it matters Paul will be back to his best.

He has to adjust to not being able to flop and flail around on every other play.

Saw a basketball once

You homos were all over CP3s junk three days ago after the Spurs game.

Choose whether or not you're gonna suck his dick or not.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Totally agree. CP3 needs to be aggressive and continuously look for his shot. However, he still needs to be able to manage this team and get players open looks. With the supporting cast he has and a great front court, dude should be averaging 20/10 no problem.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

He's gotten a little chunky and lazy. I'm not really joking either. Guy's not in very good shape.

Yea. CP3's second straight game playing like sh!t. What a scrub. /sarcasm

CP3 and Blake for Nash and Gasol.. Do it Mitch..

OP is probably a fatass that never played in a rec league much less a school or pro team which is why he freaks out so much over his unrealistic expectations.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    OP is probably a fatass that never played in a rec league much less a school or pro team which is why he freaks out so much over his unrealistic expectations.
    What's unrealistic about expecting a superstar to perform like one? LOL at you still being angry at me about your sensitive racism card and personally attacking me.

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

I hope they trade him just so i can laugh when Bledsoe starts running around putting up 10pts on 4/17, 7 rebs, 2 blocks, 3 steals and 11 turnovers a game. But at least he's aggressive and and gets some cool blocks right?

Im not sure how much a player like CP3 really gives a rats about regular season, so long as they make playoffs its all good. You know your gonna get close to a triple double during the playoffs.

The regular season is for blokes like Blake Griffin to find some game, soon as his brain can make a decision to score or pass in less than 8 seconds they'll be fine.

Yeah we all know CP3 can score whenever he wants, but he's done that before. 2 seasons of 22/12/5/2 (rough) has proven that. Regular season is for the other guys to step up and find their spots and learn how they can step up if/when needed come playoffs. Tim Duncan has pretty much done it the past 5 years (not so much currently). He sleepwalks through the regular season.

You say CP3 is hampering Blakes development... have CP3 take an extra 10 shots per game and then see how Blake develops.

Stop being a spoilt bi*@h. you've got the best pg in the game, he makes others better. Its not his fault Blake thinks the basket is gonna bite him. Go back and watch the game from OKC or tonight and count how many time BG gets an open look in rhythm only to get all confused and brick it or pass out.

Yes i agree CP3 could score more, but he's not gonna carry the team all season. An extra 5 shots per game from CP3 isnt going to help.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

He's always been overrated to me... His games is too reliant on the PnR and teams are defending it better, also the cheap flopping techniques he used to draw fouls on offense have been cracked down on. thats 2 big parts of his games that are being taken away from him...

Chris Paul is hella overrated.... dude is not a superstar caliber player, I don't care what anyone says. Every time I see him play I'm trying to figure out what people see in him. He doesn't have a killer mentality, doesn't look to score enough even when he has good open shots, he's a poor defender, and I haven't been impressed with him as a playmaker.

I still don't think I've seen him play one game since being on the Clippers and thinking "Wowwwwwww the Clippers were really lucky to get that guy... he's been a HUGE factor" etc. Half of the Clippers games I see I forget Paul is even on the floor...

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notatop29pg
    I hope they trade him just so i can laugh when Bledsoe starts running around putting up 10pts on 4/17, 7 rebs, 2 blocks, 3 steals and 11 turnovers a game. But at least he's aggressive and and gets some cool blocks right?

Im not sure how much a player like CP3 really gives a rats about regular season, so long as they make playoffs its all good. You know your gonna get close to a triple double during the playoffs.

The regular season is for blokes like Blake Griffin to find some game, soon as his brain can make a decision to score or pass in less than 8 seconds they'll be fine.

Yeah we all know CP3 can score whenever he wants, but he's done that before. 2 seasons of 22/12/5/2 (rough) has proven that. Regular season is for the other guys to step up and find their spots and learn how they can step up if/when needed come playoffs. Tim Duncan has pretty much done it the past 5 years (not so much currently). He sleepwalks through the regular season.

You say CP3 is hampering Blakes development... have CP3 take an extra 10 shots per game and then see how Blake develops.

Stop being a spoilt bi*@h. you've got the best pg in the game, he makes others better. Its not his fault Blake thinks the basket is gonna bite him. Go back and watch the game from OKC or tonight and count how many time BG gets an open look in rhythm only to get all confused and brick it or pass out.

Yes i agree CP3 could score more, but he's not gonna carry the team all season. An extra 5 shots per game from CP3 isnt going to help.
    You clearly haven't been following CP3 this year. Stop being a dickhead.

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    You clearly haven't been following CP3 this year. Stop being a dickhead.
    Ive watched every single game. Just like i watched all of his games as a hornet. He's been this way the last 5 years. Get everyone else involved 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Step up if needed. Of course there are gonna be times when it doesnt work out.

Your teams pretty muched got a revamped 2nd 5 and youre crying how many games into the season?

You moan about players (generally paul) through every single game thread, then disappear when he turns it around in the 4th, which happens far more often than it doesnt.

Just remember where the clippers would be without him. They wouldnt even be in sight of playoffs. You can have Gorden back, Davis and Aminu and you wouldnt win 35 games.

But i think what your really after is someone to have cool stats.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

No way you trade Chris Paul hes just to good and the Clippers are way above 500. they had 2 losses straight but thats gonna happend to everyone, hell if the Clips wanna trade the Kings would gladly give up 3/4 of the roster to get him