Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Whats wrong with the Miami Heat?

Last year they were 10-8 through 18 games. This year, without DWade in half their games, they are 13-5. Woe is the Heat!

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    so they played 2 games in 1 day? i cant correct someones exaggerated statement now?

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

13-5 isn't remotely a bad record. The people who thought they would win 60 games were crazy.

Magic Johnson

I thought this would be their year, but they still look mentally weak. It doesn't help that no one knows who's taking the last shot... not even LeBron or Wade.

I assume everyone knows that Dwyane Wade hasn't played since January 13.

Yet despite that, they're 13-5, tied for 3rd best record in the entire league

Nothing is "wrong" with them so far. Strange topic.

Nothing's wrong with Miami.

They can lose every match against the Wizards, Bobcats, and Pistons, and if they were barely at the 8 spot, they'd still destroy their playoff opponents and stretch anuses.

People want to pretend there's some kind of imaginary disaster happening, but they just have off games every now and then. Fact is, they're probably making the finals again. Stop making shit up.

More was expected from both Shane Battier, and also Udonis Haslem is missing too often, but that should probably come along in time

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Nothing's wrong with Miami.

They can lose every match against the Wizards, Bobcats, and Pistons, and if they were barely at the 8 spot, they'd still destroy their playoff opponents and stretch anuses.

People want to pretend there's some kind of imaginary disaster happening, but they just have off games every now and then. Fact is, they're probably making the finals again. Stop making shit up.
    +1. At the end of the day they're just too talented and that alone will win you playoff series. People keep forgetting they DOMINATED their road to the Finals and then LeBron laid an egg. I don't expect LeBron to do this season and if Wade plays the way he usually does in the Finals a ship' is coming to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
    +1. At the end of the day they're just too talented and that alone will win you playoff series. People keep forgetting they DOMINATED their road to the Finals and then LeBron laid an egg. I don't expect LeBron to do this season and if Wade plays the way he usually does in the Finals a ship' is coming to Miami.
    Lol if you think the heat are getting to the finals again

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I thought this would be their year, but they still look mentally weak. It doesn't help that no one knows who's taking the last shot... not even LeBron or Wade.
    Are you sure about that, or just talking out your ass?

If barely beating the Cavs and the Pistons with a ton of ref help is not a cause for concern, then I guess nothing is.

If Bosh hadn't been shooting out of his mind lately, they would have been looking at another three straight loss even with the help they get from the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    If barely beating the Cavs and the Pistons with a ton of ref help is not a cause for concern, then I guess nothing is.

If Bosh hadn't been shooting out of his mind lately, they would have been looking at another three straight loss even with the help they get from the refs.
    Remember 9-8?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Remember 9-8?
    That was their start last year, right? Yeah, it does seem better this year, but nobody was expecting them to go back to that erratic start anyway. They played way too many close games against the non-elite teams (heck, most of them were trash) to be really content with this start.

I know Wade is injured, but they look even worse with him on the floor, and that's not only because he was hurt. Lebron and Wade still haven't figured out how to coexist. Once Wade returns, either Lebron or Bosh's production will take a hit, if not both of theirs.

Banned

See you in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    That was their start last year, right? Yeah, it does seem better this year, but nobody was expecting them to go back to that erratic start anyway. They played way too many close games against the non-elite teams (heck, most of them were trash) to be really content with this start.

I know Wade is injured, but they look even worse with him on the floor, and that's not only because he was hurt. Lebron and Wade still haven't figured out how to coexist. Once Wade returns, either Lebron or Bosh's production will take a hit, if not both of theirs.
    Yeah. Their numbers would dip. But I'm confident of them three. The team played great in the first 2 games when Wade was healthy, so no worries.