3-time NBA All-Star

Default The durantless warriors have only played 4 teams that had 2 all stars

2014 and 2015 clippers, 2016 okc and 2016 Cavs. All 4 went to game 7 and the warriors lost 2 out of those 4.
    The only time they faced a team in the finals that had more than one all star they lost.

I bring this up to highlight 2 things:
    1) the durantless warriors were never a dynasty or a goat team. For the most part they played against weak competition. Whenever they didn't the lost or just barely won. In those 4 series curry averaged about 23-24 pts a game on 42% shooting.
    2) y'all should your bets in asap. Warriors and bucs are going 7 games and the bucs are going to win. Curry will also score under his points line. I haven't been wrong on my betting predictions yet on here. Its Easy money boys.

Default Re: The durantless warriors have only played 4 teams that had 2 all stars

67 wins and a title
    73 wins and within 1-2 plays of another
    30-1 in games Curry's played and Durant's missed
    6-0 in the playoffs since his injury

They've been ight without him

Default Re: The durantless warriors have only played 4 teams that had 2 all stars

Y'all put way too much stock in "50 win teams" and "number of all stars on a team". It's a really elementary way of thinking.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Y'all put way too much stock in "50 win teams" and "number of all stars on a team". It's a really elementary way of thinking.
    Yes it's very elementary. Generally the team with better players are usually better. Coaching matters also though so there are some exceptions but in general 2 is better than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Every discussion here is elementary.

2016 cavs only had 1 all star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    But I thought LBJ is the Goat, and dray , klay are system players who would be trash as the number 1 option on any other team other then the warriors.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Technically yeah I guess but he was one the year before and after. He was coming off injury and was obviously still an all star.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    But I thought LBJ is the Goat, and dray , klay are system players who would be trash as the number 1 option on any other team other then the warriors.
    Yikes

No more posting for you bro, go back to your hibernation

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Technically yeah I guess but he was one the year before and after. He was coming off injury and was obviously still an all star.
    lmao, what is this? the factual account or your view of things?

I agree, but that pertains to hundreds of incidents, so either do it right or dont.

if you're using that exception for the 16 cavs, then the 18 rockets deserve it too for paul.