Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: You want to know why white people can't stand black people?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I'm "white" aswell... i got mostly black friends, your character & interests etc. you naturally draw black friends, love basketball, played in a team where it was always mostly black dudes, love hiphop etc. so yea.... and tbh i prefer them imo, they are real down to earth and fun, i have met 1000s of black people, NEVER have i noticed any of them be any type of racist / show hate.... whites however here (in Denmark, native Danish people specifically im talking about) are mostly snobby & boring, many are low key racists aswell, many Scandinavians are kindof like that, so... no thanks... Being with my black friends i have witnessed alot of racist things occur them, just a month ago i walked in the town with my friend when we heard a random "En Neger!! Haha!" (a *****! haha!)... its disgusting.. now i dont know how it is in the US but yea...
    maybe you can fvck off back to balkans if you hate Danes so much

i have met 1000s of black people, NEVER have i noticed any of them be any type of racist / show hate....
    Hmm... that's pretty crazy since I saw a whole city of them setting shit on fire just last week.

Guess that racist thing from their side is a bit different in US though, they are Americans (they have their reasons? ), i havent witnessed that from blacks here in Denmark... these dudes here are all from Africa (Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, Somalia etc.), very kind & humble guys... ofcourse some can be criminal, thats normal tho amongst any people...
    so what are their reasons (legally) being in denmark? Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda? Could they prove being prosecuted for religious/politics reasons? i guess not (at least in 99% of the cases). Not even a civil war in Nigeria or Kenya. Yet they are somehow tolerated which gives a false signal for other "refugees" . But the danish people arent as gullible as the germans anyomre. They have a right wing government and refugees are def. not welcome anymore. At least all those fake refugees, who are in reality just economic migrants. And believe me, in the not too distant future, law in denmark will get even more strict

We must applicate our law in the spirit/purpose/wording of the law. We must help the REAL refugees. Escape is not a right to migrate where you want. If we would apply our laws strictly, about 2-5% would have the right for asylum and the rest would fall under the subsidiary law of the GC and should be immediatly deported if possible. E.g 80% of Iraq is NOT under IS terror. So you dont need to migrate to germany/sweden. Same for Afghanistan and all african countries.
    Last edited by pastis; 10-13-2016 at 05:23 PM.