Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

Default How many players have managed the 3pt dunk since jordan

Just focking hate that when were comparing tthe legends of the NBA with todays scrubs I cant seem to recall anyone dunking from beyond the free point line.

Hell Jordan did it week in week out away from home in the most difficult league in the world and thats something ive never seen kobe do.

So its fair to say that Jordan is the GOAT and Kobe is much worse basketball player than him.

Default Re: How many players have managed the 3pt dunk since jordan

Wtf are you typing about asshole

Current era players can't even jump over 7'1 guys like VC.

They make excuses like:

"well you see, VC was a very special dunker so you can't really compare him to today's players......." and BS to that effect.

When really what it comes down to is the NO FEAR mentality that these guys had back then. These's guys were not afraid to have their balls taken off during a dunk if it meant winning a game. Win at all cost. NO FEAR was the motto back then.

Old mentality:

Here is current era fan mentality:

Quote Originally Posted by Booz Vivic
    Just focking hate that when were comparing tthe legends of the NBA with todays scrubs I cant seem to recall anyone dunking from beyond the free point line.

Hell Jordan did it week in week out away from home in the most difficult league in the world and thats something ive never seen kobe do.

So its fair to say that Jordan is the GOAT and Kobe is much worse basketball player than him.

In other words: the sky is blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    In other words: the sky is blue.
    This is true, but kids these days can't relate to the obvious. You have to show examples of how things were back then, relative to how they are now, and then everything starts to click for them.

It's like trying to explain to them why it's better to actually be playing basketball outside than for them to sit inside and play NBA2K.

Their logic is "but I can do stuff in this game I can never do in real life"

And to break through this incorrect outlook on life takes the skill of someone who witnessed Jordan play live.