Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: those salivating over Lebron:

Quote Originally Posted by 2010splash
    LeBron carried Cleveland's scrubs to 66 wins, 61 wins, and a Finals appearance. He can win with anything. Having Wade/Bosh just makes it too easy.

I'm thinking 4-peat.
    Technically he didn't win the Cavs so he got a point there. But then again looks at the Lakers now

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Technically he didn't win the Cavs so he got a point there. But then again looks at the Lakers now
    You got the point. Lebron has proven nothing. All he got is one ring. Same amount billups has, same amount of fmvp as well.
    Ya'll riding him too hard.

And this thread has nothing to do with the Lakers

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I feel legitimately sorry for you. You can't enjoy the great basketball thats been put in front of you because you're too busy with Kobe. You're a legitimate stalker you're obsessed with one entity and refuse to acknowledge other people of the same category because you've placed your target on a pedestal. Get help.

Is it not the exact same way for Lebron Stan's though? They can't appreciate guys like Kobe or Durant

The stan wars need to stop. Just because your favorite player isn't "the best" doesn't mean you can't appreciate the greatness of others

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Is it not the exact same way for Lebron Stan's though? They can't appreciate guys like Kobe or Durant

The stan wars need to stop. Just because your favorite player isn't "the best" doesn't mean you can't appreciate the greatness of others

You're one of the biggest Kobe d.ickriders on here. Practice what you preach, f.aggot

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    You got the point. Lebron has proven nothing. All he got is one ring. Same amount billups has, same amount of fmvp as well.
    Ya'll riding him too hard.

And this thread has nothing to do with the Lakers
    So LeBron is ranked alongside Billups in the all-time list?

Rings and Finals MVP's aren't the end all be all. Especially when LeBron's finals performance trumps anything Kobe ever did in the Finals. He would have won with the same supporting casts Kobe won with. Elite frontcourts and 6th Man of the Year level talent off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    So LeBron is ranked alongside Billups in the all-time list?

Rings and Finals MVP's aren't the end all be all. Especially when LeBron's finals performance trumps anything Kobe ever did in the Finals. He would have won with the same supporting casts Kobe won with. Elite frontcourts and 6th Man of the Year level talent off the bench.
    I don't think any superstar can trump LeBron's 2011 finals too

And no he would not win with the same cast. He needed TWO great all star franchise player, included a proven champion. Anything less, he'd lead you to a choke.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

Oh it's absolutely the same thing but Rip, to me, is by far the saddest stan on this website. He discredits LeBron for winning with 2 all stars but doesn't say anything about Kobe missing the playoffs with 4. I'm not hating I'm playing devils advocate here he's just a legitimate sad person it makes me lose faith in humanity every time he posts.

Default Re: I'm an idiot who loves hating on Lebron.. Do you agree?

I'm an idiot who loves hating on Lebron.. Do you agree?.
    Thats not the problem Ripthekik, you can go ahead and "hate" (thats such a strong word, what did Lebron do to you?) Lebron all you want, thats not the problem at all.... you are a Kobe/Laker fan, dont want to be a Lebron/Miami fan, dont want to commend him in honor of your team & favorite player, many young fans do & did that...... but that doesnt mean you should let that affect your logical, reasonable & factual basketall judgements and hence downplay great basketball just because it doesnt came from your favorite player/team... thats exactly what you are doing...

I was kindof like you when i was around 12 in the 90s, with Reggie Miller... i would go like "Reggie Miller > Jordan, because he is a much better shooter & clutch player, if he had the team Jordan had he would also win championships, Jordan is overrated, he will not be GOAT"

Think that "disease" heals up as you grow up and as your basketball knowledge grows up...... when you get there next thing you know you are just disgusted at yourself for doing that, for missing out & not appreciating what was actually the greatest player to lace up a pair of shoes.... you wished you could turn back the time and just be glued to the TV, witness the greatest legacy ever, soak it all in.... but its to late...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-15-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

LeBron James= Winning on ISH.

lebron knows he has to win a couple titles the non-cowardly way which is why he'll leave the Heat in a couple years. Then we can have a nice laugh at the expense of hank and these other dck riding clowns.

I'm an idiot who loves hating on Lebron.. Do you agree?

I agree.

Heat >>>>>> Hate

if he is so good does he still need to join Wade and Bosh?
    People constantly forget the fact: he excels when he has all star teammates.
    if he only had 1 star or none, it'd be back to 2010 finals performance. that's why this guy plays so well in team USA and all star games. The only way for his beta ass to excel is to have multiple star teammates.

at the end of the day, the 1 and only ring he won was won with the tremendous help of Wade (top2 sg) and Bosh(top 5 pf). That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You're one of the biggest Kobe d.ickriders on here. Practice what you preach, f.aggot
    This

You've been top tier lately on the board in terms of f@ggotry. On kobe's nuts so hard his security team had a meeting about you to form a plan of action in case you try to pull something crazy

could we make a perma ban combo pack including silktheshoker, pauk, derivative, hank, rrr3 + metspacker as a 2013 ish special gift from jeff?

ish's collective iq instantly sky rockets and the world becomes a better place

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    This

You've been top tier lately on the board in terms of f@ggotry. On kobe's nuts so hard his security team had a meeting about you to form a plan of action in case you try to pull something crazy

ok cool find me one post from "lately" where i say anything outlandish & untrue about Kobe or Lebron.