Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Default Re: Recent purchases..

Some coconut juice except it doesn't have the "All Natural" sign. Probably gonna give me cancer or some shit because I keep on drinking it

Trying to decide between these two pairs of Allen Edmonds...

Black Park Avenues

or Lasalle

Nordstrom Anniversary sale is coming up on 19th for non-card holders. Really good deals on shoes. These are all 33% off.

(Minus the strips)

Two

All for $4 on top of getting $10 bucks on my next purchase off.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Trying to decide between these two pairs of Allen Edmonds...

Black Park Avenues

or Lasalle

Nordstrom Anniversary sale is coming up on 19th for non-card holders. Really good deals on shoes. These are all 33% off.
    Ended up getting the black Park Avenues.

Now I gotta decide between these two colors of watches

Last edited by IGOTGAME; 07-21-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Banned

Like a pro

A brand new yamaha scooter and I'm loving it.

The following pictures are not personally mine, but reflex exactly what my item looks like. The last few months I've gotten:

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel 5 in Just Black w/ dBrand Grip case and a matrix dot skin on the back of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen-Eco Drive AT0200-05E w/ Barton Black Silicone Quick Release Band

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko 5 SARZ005 w/ Barton Black Leather Quick Release Band
    And a PS5 Digital Edition w/ extra controller I scored on Thursday that will here Monday.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I just bought a 2019 VW Atlas.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous View Post
    I just bought a 2019 VW Atlas.
    Hows it drive?

I've been in the market for a mid-size SUV and the atlas just seemed underpowered if you got the 2.0L
    well that was one downside as was the residual loss with all the VW products.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Hows it drive?

I've been in the market for a mid-size SUV and the atlas just seemed underpowered if you got the 2.0L
    well that was one downside as was the residual loss with all the VW products.
    I'd get a toyota 4runner instead. Might be a little old-fashioned but at least you can say it's tough as nails. The honda pilot seems to be great too but it's not as popular as the ford explorer.

I recently purchased an axe to add to my personal axe collection. I now own 12 axes. Two of them are diamond-encrusted.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

So I had convinced myself I'd buy a Kia Telluride in a year or two, but the transmission in my 2004 Accord was going, so I didn't have a ton of choice. I went to a Kia dealership for the trim I wanted, and it wound up at 56k once I went through the taxes and out of state title transfer and everything else. I had test driven this VW Atlas at a local used spot. It only had 12,000 miles on it. They were asking 38k. I went back to re-check that, and an Audi A5. The A5 was a blast to drive, but just not big enough for what I want to do (it's only two rows).

I coach basketball, so I'm frequently driving large middle schoolers from gym to gym, and I like to bike, so being able to drop the back rows and throw a bike in there was something I wanted to be able to do. The VW is big. It's got far and away the best third row of any of these cars I looked into. You can comfortably fit two grown men in there. It got me about 90% of what I wanted out of the Telluride. One of the big things I wanted was mid row captain's chairs, and that was only available on certain higher end trim levels. The only thing I was really missing from the VW was the ventilated front seats, and the rear seats in the Telluride at the level I was looking at are also heated and vented. But they came down to 34k, which took me to 39k with taxes and everything. So it was roughly 17k less than the Telluride. Seems like a lot of money for my ass to be slightly cooler. And how much I care about my second row guys' comfort is probably less than 17k worth.

It was their second to the top trim (SEL, not SEL Premium), and it's their R Line, which has some slightly advanced visual design aspects. A little more chrome, body panels in place of plastic in a few spots. It came with 20" black rims. And it did have the rear captain's chairs that I wanted.

The ride is heavier than I expected (I'm not sure why I didn't expect that). It's like a tank, and driving it during a couple test drives it felt great. But after a month of daily driving, I would argue the suspension didn't need to be quite so rigid. However, I make that statement coming off a smallish Accord that could basically skim over pot holes, and it's very likely I'd be saying the same thing about anything else in the class.

I have the V6 in mine, so it's not the 2L you'd have seen, it's not as good on gas, but it's competitive in the market. I'm seeing about 21 per gallon, I'm mostly driving in the Economy mode. In the Sport mode, it's noticably peppier, but I'm down to about 18 per gallon. I did get to use it in Snow mode the other day, and it was absolutely awesome. The Toyota 4Runner gas mileage seems to be it's biggest issue in that class, but Axe is right, it's tougher than the rest as it's built on an actual truck frame. I had been in on the Pilot for a long time, but it's pricing is slightly higher than the Telluride, and if I wanted all the things I wanted, I'd rather just buy the Telluride in that price range.

Overall I'm really happy with it. I went hiking last weekend and wound up parked next to a Telluride, also black, and honestly preferred the look my VW.

just re-upped on some crack rock

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

just re-upped on some crack rock
    Some good shit to start the first friday of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Some good shit to start the first friday of the month
    nothing like reup friday