Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default So one game and Kobe is a huge minus?

May I remind you folks how the Lakers fared last season?
    Or how they were destroyed by the spurs in 12-13?
    Lakers suck without Kobe, one game doesn't change that and doesn't get them into POs

Local High School Star

Default Re: So one game and Kobe is a huge minus?

Lakers best game of the entire season is the one game Kobe doesn't play.. im sorry that's no coincidence..

NEWSFLASH its 2015 BRO and KOBE IS ABSOLUTE TRASH THIS SEASON.. the quicker you come to accept that the less sleepless nights you will have

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Lakers best game of the entire season is the one game Kobe doesn't play.. im sorry that's no coincidence..

NEWSFLASH its 2015 BRO and KOBE IS ABSOLUTE TRASH THIS SEASON.. the quicker you come to accept that the less sleepless nights you will have

Facts are facts. Nothing can change that. Where have all these parasite stans gone.

Local High School Star

Lakers most likely would have been swept with or without kobe in 2013

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

With the rise of teams like the Warriors, Mavs, Hawks hopefully hero ball is a thing of the past, I'm so proud of what the Lakers did last night, they ****ing buried Kobe, what kind of excuses will he have to chuck now? people will have his head if he continues that shit

Take off those bean-tinted glasses son. Shot jacking to 25 ppg on 37% - Kobe has demonstrably been a minus all season.

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    With the rise of teams like the Warriors, Mavs, Hawks hopefully hero ball is a thing of the past, I'm so proud of what the Lakers did last night, they ****ing buried Kobe, what kind of excuses will he have to chuck now? people will have his head if he continues that shit

I don't think Kobe is buried. Just by law of averages he's bound to have a night when he makes 15/30 and the stans will crawl out of caves and under their rocks. They will claim GOAT has returned.

It's really just preposterous.

Banned

OP is literally worse than hitler.

The games Lakers win are either those when Kobe doesn't play or when he shares the ball. Coincidence?

Even more remarkable...

There is not ONE single player on the Laker roster that would make the Warriors roster...

and yet, they dominated GS from the start.

Who would have thought a team comprised of a washed-up Boozer, and the rest, never-were's, never-will-be's, and rejects, would become the '87 Lakers?

I guess Byron Scott is on his way to yet another COY.

That damage control... right in front of our eyes.

OP was rooting for GS last night, 99 percent sure. ****er can't even enjoy it.

Kobestan CONFIRMED.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Even more remarkable...

There is not ONE single player on the Laker roster that would make the Warriors roster...

Who would have thought a team comprised of a washed-up Boozer, and the rest, never-were's, never-will-be's, and rejects, would become the '87 Lakers?

If you don't think the Warriors would take Jordan Hill or Ed Davis over Ezeli you're delusional. They don't have a need for a guy like Boozer but he'd make the team easily if he got traded there. They would definitely use Lin to back up curry, and I'm sure they'd take Young and Ellington as additional shooters off the bench. None of these guys would start on the warriors sure but to say they wouldn't make the team is asinine.

I rule the local playground

Does this surprise anyone? Kobe has had a negative value on teams for years. 2 years ago he didn't get them into the playoff picture by the time he got hurt, they had to win a couple of games after he got hurt to clinch a playoff birth..The most overrated player ever.

Scores a lot of points because he shoots a lot, but doesn't add much value to a team..I am amazed when people can't see that. Top 10 all time my ass.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Even more remarkable...

C'mon man, Lin would easily make the Warriors roster. Would he start no.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Even more remarkable...

It's obvious from both your post history and your frustration over this single game victory that you absolutely hate team ball, dude. We've read hundreds of posts from you yapping about how Wilt dominates the record books, yet he only has 2 championships to show for it. And why is that? Because he was a black hole just like the guy you've been defending all damn night is.

There's this thing called practice and team chemistry that helps teams improve, something that can't be done if your main star player not only not practices, but does bone headed sh!t all game and costs your team victories. Even the friggin Laker crowd was cheering, as if breathing a sigh of relief to finally see some fundamental ball being played again in LA, just like the "olden days" of '87.

A recap of the game for those wondering what team ball looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYMO6PnarqQ