Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

Quote Originally Posted by Joey3000
    So... he is not a Bulls fan because he wants his best player on the court with the rest of the team?

I can tell who's a real Bulls fan and who just a Derick Rose fan boy simply by looking at your avatars.

SMH, u have some nerve
    can you get any more dumb? go reread and apply comprehension. nothing you have ever said on this forum has been close to true or intelligent.

Saw a basketball once

Honestly, i can understand the Bulls' fans frustration.

But to say, he is a coward is totally not understandable and even favours him as a person and your franchise.

Why is that? In basketball and soccer, players usually return after torn ACL after about 6 months. Some do after 4 months. Can the replaced ACL be that strong? No, it cannot. Whatever healing drugs these players receive, the structural damage cannot be undone before 9 months have passed. There is a reason, why especially with this damage, a similar damage might occur, which usually means the end of the carrer.

Is Rose selfish? Yes, because he wants to stay healthy, because he wants to play basketball till at least mid thirtys, and because he does not want to add the franchise another invalide.

But what even surprises me more is the treatment of Westbrook right now:
    it is rather common knowlegde, that with a torn ACL, you are operated and may step on your hurt leg with around 25% of yout weight immediately.

Westbrook (dont know how Rose's treatment was) sits in the stand with a complete leg lock and is about to lose much more muscle and mobilty than the patients, who put weight on their leg as soon as possible.

In this case, I dont wonder why Kobe came back from Europe so vital.

Learning to shoot layups peejay89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Where on a basketball message board. I'm posting what I believe is true.
    You constantly deride rose and nut hug lebron. No bulls fan cares about your opinion so how about going somewhere else? Apart from euro league you are the most pathetic one sided loser on this board.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Lol Bulls fans are in denial about Rose it's kind of sad tbh. All the "rah rah go Rose" crap they talking about they worship him like a god that does no wrong. He's been cleared to play for 3 MONTHS. Full contact practice for OVER A MONTH. He's said he's 100% READY TO COME BACK just not "mentally". I really don't think these homers can register that in their mind that the man they worship and pray to can do any wrong.
    really sad. it's as useless as trying to explain astrophysics to a kindergartner trying to reason with these fans. They'd rush to his defense over anything.

I just don't get it. you root for the TEAM not the player. sometimes players' actions can be detrimental to the team, and that's when you start criticizing them.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I lost all my respect for Derrick Rose but started to respect other Bulls players even more.
    Bulls (not counting Rose) have so much heart.

In case the Knicks are eliminated I'll root for Warriors and the Bulls to win it all.
    I'l definitely root for the Bulls against whoever they play not named the Knicks.

If you love basketball you love the Chicago Bulls. Team play,heart and energy. That's what it's all about.

Pretty much how I feel as a non-bulls fan. Rose used to be my favorite non Laker/Clipper player in the league. I lost a lot of respect for him.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Maybe it's out of the respect Rose has for his teammates that he's not coming back.

Let's be real, if he comes back now, and the Bulls lose the series, people will blame him. If he doesn't come back and they lose the series, people will blame him. The only acceptable outcome for pretty much all of the critics is them winning this playoff series with Rose. Rose knows that, and that's a ton of pressure.

They have a good thing going now. I honestly think adding Rose mucks everything up for them. This hasn't been handled well by any involved party. The team threw him under the bus by putting it all on him. If Rose was demonstrating lack of confidence to the organization, they should've just shut him down and said it was their decision. That's your star player, protect him and his image.

That said, Rose is also handling this badly by leading people on, but it's best that he sits out IMO.
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 05-08-2013 at 11:30 PM.