Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Durant is taking over like a superstar should.

This is sort of like Lebron against Magic in 2009......just better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    LOL

Wait a minute!

THat towel boy was you, wasn't it. This whole board watched Lebron clown your towel boy ass and you been holdin a grudge on him ever since.

You gotta move on past that stuff, towel boy. Let it go.
    You try entirely too hard.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Look at what he has done in this series, this 2 games. I don't know how anyone can criticize him. Someone want to post his stats for this game?

and it's just 1-1 afterall.

do you want me to post LeBron's stats from the first two games of the 09 ECF where he dropped 49 in game 1, hit the go ahead bucket with 25 seconds left and then in game 2 where he dropped 35 and hit the game winning shot? People criticized the hell out LeBron for that series even though he performed at an astronomical level.

He gets an insane amount of free throws though. If the refs don't give him a ton of favors I doubt he will be putting up those superstar numbers.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

LOL

Wait a minute!

THat towel boy was you, wasn't it. This whole board watched Lebron clown your towel boy ass and you been holdin a grudge on him ever since.

Really....?

LOL

Wait a minute!

^I Lol'ed

OP failed. thought he had a slick thread for a second on LeBron until Durant choked. Maybe next time.

You see, what makes you such a fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got is that you couldn't even just actually make a thread to give Durant props for playing well, it's instantly about Lebron, and only about Lebron. LBJ owns your soul

Quote Originally Posted by aburre21
    do you want me to post LeBron's stats from the first two games of the 09 ECF where he dropped 49 in game 1, hit the go ahead bucket with 25 seconds left and then in game 2 where he dropped 35 and hit the game winning shot? People criticized the hell out LeBron for that series even though he performed at an astronomical level.
    ripthescrub getting ether'd every day now, shit is comical.

LOL

Wait a minute!

Lame as usual. The only funny part is that you're one of those dipshits with multiple accounts, that's how sad your life is... So funny

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    and not hiding behind a stacked team.

This is the type of performance we want to see from the league's greatest stars.

I don't usually read your posts but I've read through this thread and cuz you're obsessed with Lebron let me tell you this....

Lebron was doing all this what Durant is doing right now, and much more in Cleveland with even weaker teams than OKC is right now without Westbrook. And you know what you and your kind of breed were saying? It's just ''empty stats'', ''Lebron ball'' etc,....

First one that comes to mind is that Magic series where he put up like 38-8-8, but his team lost the series and it was called ''empty stat padding''. Now, when Durant puts up crazy stats but his team loses we sing different song than we did with Lebron eh? We should respect this ''empty stats padding'' now with Durant right ripthekik? Even if his team lost?

I don't really think about Durant what I wrote above(of course we should respect him and he should get praise for the way he has been playing lately), I just want to show the double standards and hypocrisy by the retards like ripthekik when it comes to Lebron.

Solid performance. Although it does not even come close to LeBron's series against the Magic.

Solid effort rip

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Solid performance. Although it does not even come close to LeBron's series against the Magic.

Solid effort rip
    Doesn't come close?

LeBron averaged 38.5 PPG, 8.3 RPG, 8.0 APG, 1.2 SPG, 1.2 BPG, 48.7% FG, and 59.1% TS in the Magic series in 2009.

Durant's averaging 35.5 PPG, 13.0 RPG, 7.5 APG, 1.0 SPG, 1.5 BPG, on 51% FG and 62.6% TS in two games against the Grizzlies so far. It's just two games, and I'd be surprised if he kept that up, but he's actually coming really close to putting up LeBron 2009 type numbers in this series and the playoffs all-together.

LeBron averaged 35-9-7-2-1 on 51% FG and 62% TS in the 2009 playoffs. Durant's averaging 36-11-6-1-1 on 51% FG and 63% TS since Westbrook went down. But sure, "it does not even come close" and "solid effort" by Durant so far.

Very good NBA starter

Durant vs Grizz g1-2 = 35.5 pts, 13 reb, 7.5 ast.

Lebron vs Magic g1-2 = 42pts, 5 reb, 8 ast.

Durant is playing the better team. And after these 2 games, Lebron shot 42% for the rest of the series.