Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Reminder: The Bucks choose paying Bledsoe early over keeping cap to resign Middleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    They are keeping Middleton before Brogdan I would imagine. Brogdan and Bledsoe are getting max deals? Middleton might.
    Bledsoe was already extended on a pretty reasonable deal, nothing close to a max. Highly doubt Brogdon gets anything close to a max either, especially now that he picked up yet another injury just before the playoffs

Default Re: Reminder: The Bucks choose paying Bledsoe early over keeping cap to resign Middleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You're legit the dumbest poster on here lmfao. Bledsoe's contract has absolutely nothing to do with Middleton, we still easily can retain him if he wants to be here.
    If your owner wants to pay the highest luxury tax of all-time.Giannis is getting the 220 million supermax max. Its gonna be a rough go for the next couple of years bud.

spoiler alert he's not gonna pay that much in tax in a small market.....Middleton is gone

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Bledsoe was already extended on a pretty reasonable deal, nothing close to a max. Highly doubt Brogdon gets anything close to a max either, especially now that he picked up yet another injury just before the playoffs
    Brogdan is restricted as well which could keep his price down

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

lopez, brogdan, middleton will all stay.

Hill , and Mikoc are concerns I have , but I think they will take less to stay.

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    If your owner wants to pay the highest luxury tax of all-time.Giannis is getting the 220 million supermax max. Its gonna be a rough go for the next couple of years bud.

spoiler alert he's not gonna pay that much in tax in a small market.....Middleton is gone
    the bucks have 3 owners and they've already said they are fine with going to the luxury if the team goes deep in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

the bucks have 5 owners and they've already said they are fine with going to the luxury if the team goes deep in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    lopez, brogdan, middleton will all stay.

Hill , and Mikoc are concerns I have , but I think they will take less to stay.
    Hill is staying

Hey moron, there's a little thing called a CBA, and if you had an iota of intelligence to understand it, you would realize that the Bucks do not need cap to sign Middleton, as they have his bird rights. And will retain him at nearly any cost (though, if he wants the max, I tell him to take it. He isn't a max guy, in the same way Tobias Harris isn't a max guy).

Bledsoe was also signed at a contract which could be argued below market value. Had he hit free agency, someone would've gave him an additional $5M or so a year after striking out on Kemba and Kyrie.

Middleton is gonna get the max from someone

Bucks are stuck with Bledsoe

I like Middleton. I hope he's good enough to be a championship 2nd option. He's pretty good in the halfcourt, when Giannis isn't really.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

No one wanted Middlton when he was in Detroit , we helped his development