Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cali Love

Default Re: #15 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Mikan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    As a knowledgeable legend around this parts it is.
    Now sit down kid and learn something.

If LeBron retired today...with all of his accomplishments etc.
    He would of not had a better career then the other 13 players on this list.
    We are talking about career right now...what have you done.

His numbers are not there yet when it comes to statistic. Is he well on his way..yes...but NOT NOW. Anyone saying he already is, is a fool.

You want to argue why he belongs at 11 go ahead.
    And state why LeBron has had a better career then any of the 13 legends on this list.
    You have to take career and who's the better player to account. LeBron already has a better career/accomplishments then Jerry and IS BY FAR A BETTER PLAYER but of course people overrate the **** out of him because of damn ****ing Logo. And same can be said about Moses Malone only LeBron is still clear the better player or are you really that much of a hater and can't say other wise?

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I honestly don't think Kobe is a top-10.

I have him around 11-13.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    You have to take career and who's the better player to account. LeBron already has a better career/accomplishments then Jerry and IS BY FAR A BETTER PLAYER but of course people overrate the **** out of him because of damn ****ing Logo. And same can be said about Moses Malone only LeBron is still clear the better player or are you really that much of a hater and can't say other wise?
    You are talking about CARRERS here when you talk about greatest players. We judge players on what they have accomplished in their careers.
    How can you compare James to a Russel or West...really any of these players because they played in different era's and different positions. To much comes in to that account. But what sets true is what they accomplished in their careers and how is advanced the game over all. Simply saying LeBron is a better player hands down etc. is all based on opinion when it comes down to it. But when you look at a career it is black and white.

Get your hater BS out of here I don't like LeBron but I will give him a fair shake when it comes to this list. And it is way to early to have him at number 11. Waaaaaay to early. It's damn right disrespectful to the game to put him there at this time. I have him right outside the top 15 already...and putting him right there with his young career speaks volumes. But 11....that right there is none sense.

College star

For those voting for the other great forwards of All Time in Kevin Garnett and Julius Irving...

What do you believe their cases are over Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, and Bob Pettit?

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    For those voting for the other great forwards of All Time in Kevin Garnett and Julius Irving...

What do you believe their cases are over Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, and Bob Pettit?
    It is inappropriate to include Irving in this question, as he was a SF.

Compare position to position...

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Question:

Who would you have over Bron and where would you rank him instead ?
    I would have Oscar...Moses...West...Karl Malone...and KG all in front of LeBron.

Ask this questin...LeBron retires today did he have a better career then these guys? Karl Malone 2nd in points all time etc. Hell no he would not.

And longevity...we don't know that with LeBron. His game at this moment relies so heavy on his speed and strength. The Speed will go soon...and when it does how good will he be? Remember other players had to adjust their games through out time and keep healthy.

Remember the downfalls of T-Mac and Vince Carter? Allen Iverson etc.
    That sh*t doesn't last. With the great ones it does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    You are talking about CARRERS here when you talk about greatest players. We judge players on what they have accomplished in their careers.
    How can you compare James to a Russel or West...really any of these players because they played in different era's and different positions. To much comes in to that account. But what sets true is what they accomplished in their careers and how is advanced the game over all. Simply saying LeBron is a better player hands down etc. is all based on opinion when it comes down to it. But when you look at a career it is black and white.

Get your hater BS out of here I don't like LeBron but I will give him a fair shake when it comes to this list. And it is way to early to have him at number 11. Waaaaaay to early. It's damn right disrespectful to the game to put him there at this time. I have him right outside the top 15 already...and putting him right there with his young career speaks volumes. But 11....that right there is none sense.
    Are you a ****ing dumbass? Look at the list we don't go completely on just accomplishments as no one should you have to take in how good the player was into account. At the end of the day LeBron is by FAR a better player has the same amount as rings as Jerry and more MVPs in a stronger ERA with several more accomplishments. Moses Malone have the same amount of rings/MVPs but all Moses has is 3 more ALL STAR Appearances (LeBron will end up with more) but lebron has more all nba first teams and nba 1st defensive teams. While LeBron is still a better player. SO WHERE ARE YOU GETTING AT F@GGOT. Edit nevermind you have KG over LeBron just because he's a good player and has been playing in the league along time. It's easy to say you're a ****ing troll and can't look at the facts.
    Last edited by AlonzoGOAT; 08-28-2012 at 07:06 PM.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    It is inappropriate to include Irving in this question, as he was a SF.

Compare position to position...
    We are compiling an All Time list, not an All Time Power Forwards list. If players of different positions were incomparable, then we would have no list at all. Did you not see people comparing Jordan to Wilt, Magic to Bird, Kobe to Shaq?

Seriously, what are you even talking about?

Kg

As much as I wanna put either Hondo or Isiah, It's gotta be Dr. J. I can't deny his impact and skill. We might not even have fancy dunks if it wasn't for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Are you a ****ing dumbass? Look at the list we don't go completely on just accomplishments as no one should you have to take in how good the player was into account. At the end of the day LeBron is by FAR a better player has the same amount as rings as Jerry and more MVPs in a stronger ERA with several more accomplishments. Moses Malone have the same amount of rings/MVPs but all Moses has is 3 more ALL STAR Appearances (LeBron will end up with more) but lebron has more all nba first teams and nba 1st defensive teams. While LeBron is still a better player. SO WHERE ARE YOU GETTING AT F@GGOT. Edit nevermind you have KG over LeBron just because he's a good player and has been playing in the league along time. It's easy to say you're a ****ing troll and can't look at the facts.

F@ggot, Troll, blah blah.
    Longevity...Career stats...stronger era?
    If LeBron's career ended today he would not of had the vital impact that ANY of the players that I mention have had on the game. KG...changed the game....Jerry West...changed the game...Mosses...changed the game...Karl Malone...change the game. These players have influenced and put a stamp on the NBA with their careers while LeBron is just on his way to doing that with his first title and you want to jump the shark and put him already ahead of these guys? NO! You are disrespecting their legacy and the game.
    And stop being freaking MAD and grow up when you debate with someone. You have some knowledge kid don't need to drop F bombs to show your point. That's what trolls do.

Again LeBron is well on his way if everything stays 100 with him in terms of health and luck. But putting him in front of any of the above i mention is disrespectful to the game itself.

F@ggot....just kidding.

Do I dare suggest...Scottie Pippen?

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Mikan
    Dammit, I forgot Mr Basketball. I take back my previous vote and say it should go to Mikan.