Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Hilarious stuff...

This one's a trip also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop...KQlZJcv8&gl=US

I love how the bears head bobs up and down as she spins like a freak of nature...

Does anyone else experience frequent game freezes with the console version?

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Hilarious stuff...

This one's a trip also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop...KQlZJcv8&gl=US

I love how the bears head bobs up and down as she spins like a freak of nature...
    "getting help from a 360-no scoper"

College star

Got the game on boxing day and had to wait til the 29th when i went to work to play it. I thought it would be good but its epic. im a 10 mage with pretty much no direction. all of the cats seem cool so i end up spending my perks on all magic shit rather than just a couple. I had to put ghostbusters in so i would put the controller down lol.

Sorry for shitty typing- on phone

Gonna pick this up soon and make my Ninja Assassin build with a Khajiit or Argonian. Probably make a dual wielding Redguard also.

Serious playground baller

Just crafted myself Dragon Scale Armor and a Daedric Sword for my 2h Warrior.

I'm all about offense.

Enchanted 2 armor pieces and a necklace and ring with 25% fortify smithing each. Then I sipped a self crafted potion for extra bonus smithing for 30 seconds.

Maxed the 2h damage perk and the 2h sword critical hit perk.

Got the light armor weightless and 50% stamina recovery perk. Have extra equipment enchanted with stamina recovery.

Enchanted the Daedric sword after sipping the self made fortify enchanting bonus with paralyze.

I just ****ing run into hordes of ****ing enemies, rarely run out of endurance, just power attacking everything in ****ing sight (side sweeping a lot).

Like a boss.

Last edited by Basketball Dirk; 01-03-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

So help me out, the Forbidden Legend quest is glitched. I'm WAY past it and shouldn't have waited so long, so I don't want to reload an old ass save and be like 10% through where I am now.

You need the 3 pieces of Gauldur's amulet, I have the 1st and 3rd, need the one from Geirmund's Hall. But I cleared it before getting to the quest and now the marker just point to the water and there's nothing there to loot.

NBA lottery pick

My girlfriend bought this for me out of the blue.

Played for about an hour tonight. Seems pretty awesome. I love how free you are to do things. I've never played any other Elder Scrolls games, so this is all a first for me. I'm just going to go by trial and error instead of asking a bunch of questions or doing a bunch of research.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    So help me out, the Forbidden Legend quest is glitched. I'm WAY past it and shouldn't have waited so long, so I don't want to reload an old ass save and be like 10% through where I am now.

You need the 3 pieces of Gauldur's amulet, I have the 1st and 3rd, need the one from Geirmund's Hall. But I cleared it before getting to the quest and now the marker just point to the water and there's nothing there to loot.
    Could aleays google a walkthrough. i do that for most dungeons to make sure i never left any artifacts around before i leave. only before i leave though.

Lvl 18 now. destruction/alt and regen are my highest cats. i am using plate armor though and rape shit with an axe so im a bit warrior too i guess. i love how the game doesnt limit classes as much so you can do a bit of everything.

College star

Level 19 now.

Question, do books do anything in the game? I know some increase ur skills and stuff but should i be grabbing others? is there any important info in them.

The game is great so far, only complaint really is that it freezes and gets glitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden695
    Level 19 now.

Question, do books do anything in the game? I know some increase ur skills and stuff but should i be grabbing others? is there any important info in them.

The game is great so far, only complaint really is that it freezes and gets glitchy.

A few of them will start a mission for you. "Legend of the red eagle" for example sends you to find a sword or something.

I think the books are mostly there to add to the richness and depth of the world. If you take the time to read the books, journals and random notes there are some nuggets of amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden695
    Level 19 now.

i make sure i "read" them all (just opening it and closing it will do the trick) because some boost your skills, some learn you new magic tricks, some give you quests.... but most of them just do nothing except like Keyless said add to the richness/depth....
    and oh my house would look kindof uncomplete without a mini library next to my enchanting/alchemy worksets
    Last edited by pauk; 01-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.

When I try to extract mods to the data file through winRAR a box comes up with yellow triangles and errors talkin bout how it cant run certain things. If anyone knows how to fix this i'll rep.

After 122 hours of gameplay I had to take a break because I felt as if the game was starting to become boring, then I realized its not that, I just play it too much

I need a new game to switch to for a short while, maybe Fallout or the new 2K.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    After 122 hours of gameplay I had to take a break because I felt as if the game was starting to become boring, then I realized its not that, I just play it too much

I need a new game to switch to for a short while, maybe Fallout or the new 2K.
    try new vegas it's pretty good

it helped me through my skyrim detox lol