Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Avery Bradley vs Iman Shumpert

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Then why is he significantly less efficient, scores less in more time on the court, and has a lower career high?

Rookie vs 2nd year player

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Rookie vs 2nd year player
    Bradley played 162 minutes his rookie year. Add that to his second year and Shumpert has still played 175 more minutes in the NBA.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    oh really? so the best defensive player on the team is not going to be guarding rose?
    lets put him on unstoppable kyle korver instead, talk about phony
    Luckily Boston has two very good defensive guards. Rondo is arguably the best defensive point guard right now and Defends rose the majority of the time. Of course Rose is going to get his every time on any guard in the NBA.

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

b*tch, you read your stats while i watch the games. how did rose do against the celtics?
    yeah read me some of them stats homie, since you like to read stats. i will watch the games.
    Relax! No need to be mad

Rose played in only 1 game against Celtics this season and Bradley was at end of the bench at that time. So he never had a chance to guard Rose!

Now getting 2 steals back to back is locking down for the entire game? This is the problem with delusional Knicks fans..Overrating of their role players will never stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    He was torching Landry Fields. When Shumpert was in, Wade couldn't even move the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1PNrIu2bEU
    Fields was on Lebron and Shumpert was on Wade entire game (Shumpert started). Which game did you watch?
    Last edited by Celtic_Pride; 08-08-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Bradley played 162 minutes his rookie year. Add that to his second year and Shumpert has still played 175 more minutes in the NBA.
    Yep cos scoring ability is solely defined by your first post and nba experience is soley defined by how many times you actually get on the court.
    Come on man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    Relax! No need to be mad

Rose played in only 1 game against Celtics this season and Bradley was at end of the bench at that time. So he never had a chance to guard Rose!

Now getting 2 steals back to back is locking down for the entire game? This is the problem with delusional Knicks fans..Overrating of their role players will never stop!

Fields was on Lebron and Shumpert was on Wade entire game (Shumpert started). Which game did you watch?

I think you need to rewatch some of the highlights again bro. When Shumpert was on Wade, he was only scoring after he got picks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCTi...ailpage#t=301s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puQrMIknn7w

I usually hit open layups Donnybrook's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Wade looking back towards the ref before he even hits the ground

I haven't seen enough of Avery to really comment, but I can't wait till we get Shump back, he's ferocious on the ball. Haven't seen a defender like that on our team in forever.
    Yeah, typical Wade, haha!

But I do respect the crap outa' Shump. He's a great defender, too. I guess I've got my bias, but I just feel Avery is more consistent. I'd take either on the C's, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    Relax! No need to be mad

you're clueless, maybe you were watching some other game? wade might have got blocked by avery bradley once and came from behind to block him, but shump was facing him up and wade had issues dribbling anywhere near him. no coincidence. pretty sure celtics overrate their role players more.

No player can guard Wade when he is healthy.
    Played with bung knee most of season.

Local High School Star

I guess if were posting shumpert videos I might as well post some AB videos.

Lebron on avery's defence
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYqVc...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZO3-Iq-t4

Shump

Local High School Star

you're clueless, maybe you were watching some other game? wade might have got blocked by avery bradley once and came from behind to block him, but shump was facing him up and wade had issues dribbling anywhere near him. no coincidence. pretty sure celtics overrate their role players more.
    Lol sounds like you're trying to downplay avery's block. Avery block over shumpert's 2 steals any day. Even Wade gave him prop's after he got up.

I usually hit open layups Donnybrook's Avatar

These are the things people are really trying to argue on this board?

My god, you sound like a woman gossiping in a hair salon...

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Yep cos scoring ability is solely defined by your first post and nba experience is soley defined by how many times you actually get on the court.
    Come on man.
    If Shumpert's offensive game is so much better that you guys can flat out call it better, why is he putting up worse offensive numbers with more court time?

If his offense was so great, him being a rookie shouldn't matter. He averaged under 10ppg as a starter at a sub-40% rate. How can you defend that?

Local High School Star

Piston guards eating bradleys @ss up and his offensive game is trash compared to Iman.