Banned

Default Halloween: The Day After Apologies ROFL

Anyone reading the crap on social media and various other MSM?

This is the PC Halloween Era. There are many celebrities, police officers and students deleting their Halloween pictures. Why? Their costumes are offensive.

I can't believe this is what it has become.

Last year, I was invited to Comic Con but was quickly uninvited because I was going to be Michael Jordan. My friend's friend didn't want me to go because she didn't think a complete Bulls uniform with black paint is acceptable at Comic Con and I am a legit basketball fan too. Instead I told her I would use brown paint and be Kobe and she said no.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Halloween: The Day After Apologies ROFL

OP is too much of an outcast for even comic book nerd's standards

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

This is the PC Halloween Era. There are many celebrities, police officers and students deleting their Halloween pictures. Why? Their costumes are offensive.

Last year, I was invited to Comic Con but was quickly uninvited because I was going to be Michael Jordan. My friend's friend didn't want me to go because she didn't think a complete Bulls uniform with black paint is acceptable at Comic Con and I am a legit basketball fan too. Instead I told her I would use brown paint and be Kobe and she said no.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Of course you would.