Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    How can you ask a man to enjoy eating dog food after he's gotten used to eating filet mignon?
    Maybe cause "filet mignon" hasn't been on the menu in over a decade.
    I used to like MJ too, but unlike you I can move on from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Five rings better than two rings, you ignorant dipshit.
    Kobe stans catching mad feelings!

I agree

I really enjoy watching LeBron choke over and over again.. Probably one of the greatest choker of all time..

If Kobe stans could admit that Bron is a slightly better peak-for-peak player and if Bron stans could admit Kobe's had a slightly better career so far, life would be easier.
    Last edited by Inferno; 06-23-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Maybe cause "filet mignon" hasn't been on the menu in over a decade.
    I used to like MJ too, but unlike you I can move on from the past.

Saw a basketball once

2/7 is way worst

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Jordan said himself he wanted to keep going until someone could beat the bulls this isn't even about Jordan this is about how far off lebron is from being the new Jordan rustle Westbrook has more entertainment value than lebron rose won MVP over lebron cause he was more fun to watch. Lebron is not someone in going to sit back and except this it this is the next great one

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Kobe stans catching mad feelings!
    Corleone?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Corleone?

I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I hope not
    I've been noticing it for weeks now, his posting style is exactly like a toned down GoranDragon/Corleone, which makes sense considering he's been perma'd twice. Every now and then he slips up and uses one of the phrases Corleone used to spam the board with, usually "catching feelings" followed by some sort of laughing smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Agree with all of it OP. Other than Jordan being the GOAT. It's 2014. It's time to stop acting like Jordan is better than Lebron when he obviously isn't. Enough revisionist history.
    You expect me to like a player with stans like this guy^?

Bran sealed the deal when he went to miami and played flop like a b!tch! I will never respect that kind of beta super star.

I enjoyed watching him fail his stans last finals though so yeah I do enjoy watching lecramps. I hope he does an encore next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Yeah, 12/15 is better than 6/6 retard
    This is true, but we all know LeBron isn't gonna get anywhere near that.

2/5

Stay mad

I've been noticing it for weeks now, his posting style is exactly like a toned down GoranDragon/Corleone, which makes sense considering he's been perma'd twice. Every now and then he slips up and uses one of the phrases Corleone used to spam the board with, usually "catching feelings" followed by some sort of laughing smiley.

I hear ya.

These fools who get banned on the regular are also stupid enough to come back time and time again with alts

You just described half the posters on this board dude. I am not Corleone, that guy posted about 10 times as much as I do.

Not airballing my layups anymore

at least we should show some respect thats true.

but i can understand why people hate lebron or at least disrespecting him.

his decision and teaming up with 2 other superstars started the whole thing.
    before that almost everyone loved him.

and lets be honest. his game right now is pretty boring. hes still the clear cut best player, but he did a lot of things wrong and people should just accept that he did this all to himself.
    on the other side. i would love it when he leaves the miami heat and starting over at cleveland again. im not a cavs fans, but i had a lot of respect when he was playing there.

and of course ,people hate bron because of all those bandwagoners and trolls. not his fault though^^