Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: How good would Dwight be next year with Kobe teaching him post moves?

hopefully, someone teaches artest some foot work too. that or he should seriously sign up for a beginners ballet class.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: How good would Dwight be next year with Kobe teaching him post moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Bogut, Cousins, Bynum, JaVale McGee (yes he's actually highly skilled and has a varied array of post moves he has shown), Hibbert, Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol, Andrea Bargnani, Lopez all have more offensive skill.

Howard is just incredibly strong and athletic and gets fouled alot so gets alot of freethrows. His footwork is still really bad, he travels alot (which goes uncalled) and their was one season where for the first 20 games he actually showed some varied post moves before just going right back into his clanking running hook over and over again.
    That is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read considering Bynum was on your team this past season and he traveled more than any other center in the entire league and was never called for it and you had no problem with that did you? I'm sure you'll have no problem with Dwight Howard and his traveling now either and he doesn't travel close to as much as Bynum.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 08-29-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    That is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read considering Bynum was on your team this past season and he traveled more than any other center in the entire league and was never called for it and you had no problem with that did you? I'm sure you'll have no problem with Dwight Howard and his traveling now either and he doesn't travel close to as much as Bynum.
    Bynum has solid footwork so I didnt notice it as much. With Dwight it's 3 blatant giant steps.

Bynum has solid footwork so I didnt notice it as much. With Dwight it's 3 blatant giant steps.
    Superstar calls bro. One of the benefits of being the best lol.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Superstar calls bro. One of the benefits of being the best lol.

People underestimate this aspect of the game.

The calls Dwight gets especially in terms of fouls and free throws, Andrew never got, that to me will be the biggest difference with him in Philly.

He will be a superstar in his own right and the refs won't let players gang up and abuse him to stop him.

He will shoot 8-10 free throws a game like Dwight does,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    hopefully, someone teaches artest some foot work too. that or he should seriously sign up for a beginners ballet class.
    The reason he went on Dancing with the Stars was to improve his footwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    People underestimate this aspect of the game.

The calls Dwight gets especially in terms of fouls and free throws, Andrew never got, that to me will be the biggest difference with him in Philly.

He will be a superstar in his own right and the refs won't let players gang up and abuse him to stop him.

He will shoot 8-10 free throws a game like Dwight does,
    Dwight will still be better though. You do agree with that right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You didn't notice how much Bynum shuffled his feet down in the post? Then you must be as blind as you are stupid.

Lol. Did you even watch Lakers games this season? Bynum traveled ALL THE TIME.

It's bad to root for your players now?

College star

The only post move Kobe is going to teach Dwight is to get the ball, pass it to him so that he can chuck an off balance, fadeaway 3 pointer and brick it.

Or, Kobe could just ensure that Dwight never gets the ball. Who could have seen that coming?