Default Intro to DJ White, who may join Celtics soon

The Celtics need big-man depth and White will get a chance to prove himself on short minutes. If he crashes the glass hard on both ends and up his defensive intensity on a team that will require it, he'll give himself a chance to stick. His numbers from China make him super intriguing and we've already heard a humbled Terrence Williams talk about how his time overseas changed his attitude. White might not have as much pure talent as Williams (a former lottery pick), but he's got size and Boston is going to give him every opportunity to help.

-- ESPN Boston

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Default Re: Intro to DJ White, who may join Celtics soon

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    The Celtics need big-man depth and White will get a chance to prove himself on short minutes. If he crashes the glass hard on both ends and up his defensive intensity on a team that will require it, he'll give himself a chance to stick. His numbers from China make him super intriguing and we've already heard a humbled Terrence Williams talk about how his time overseas changed his attitude. White might not have as much pure talent as Williams (a former lottery pick), but he's got size and Boston is going to give him every opportunity to help.

-- ESPN Boston

i am not to sold on this signing but its ok if dj white is the best available big that can really contribute that will be a big help for the celtics... for this season...

Default Re: Intro to DJ White, who may join Celtics soon

They still need one more big, preferably one with length. Hard to find though.