Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Andrew Bynum Injures Knee Again

That's a really tough loss for the Lakers. Hopefully he doesn't miss that much time.

At least all these Lakers fans won't be able kill on Pau as he saves your team through this stretch.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    I'm going to diagnose him with a "strained knee" or "strained PCL" he will miss 2-4 weeks of action.
    and you're a doctor? Or that's a guess?

i passed out early last night, so i didn't get to see this till this morning.

i honestly don't think it's season ending, maybe a month or two at the most.

Just as he starts playing well (5 straight double doubles including 42 point game) and he gets injured... just like last year.

Kobe clearly did this to improve his mvp chances. i hope he gets waht he deserves. Damn him. Watch lebron ACCIDENTALLY crash into Mo now.

I'm not sure I understand the logic of those who have said that Bynum is injury prone because of this recent injury. What about this particular play supports the notion that he is injury prone... another player crashed into him. The injury wasn't a result of his style of play or bad knees on his part. The majority of NBA players would have suffered a similary injury had another 200 pound player crashed into them in a similar manner.

I usually hit open layups -Lincolnite-'s Avatar

This injury made me feel sick to my stomach. Last year, he wasn't howling in pain on the floor. I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

World Champion WOOOO~!

When the hell are the results supposed to come in? I can't take this waiting...

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by -Lincolnite-
    This injury made me feel sick to my stomach. Last year, he wasn't howling in pain on the floor. I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.
    I'm opposite of you. I think(crosses fingers) it's gonna be better. For one, he didn't hear a pop, he heard one last year. Secondly, he can put pressure on his knee and doesn't need crutches but the doc wants him to have one though just for safety. He avoided any big tear by lifting up his leg when he saw Kobe coming down. Memphis doctors were optimistic saying he'll be fine but it's just speculation until the MRI results come in.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I'm not sure I understand the logic of those who have said that Bynum is injury prone because of this recent injury. What about this particular play supports the notion that he is injury prone... another player crashed into him. The injury wasn't a result of his style of play or bad knees on his part. The majority of NBA players would have suffered a similary injury had another 200 pound player crashed into them in a similar manner.
    Thank you. God I love people who can think. I said this in the Oden/Bynum Injury thread and it was ignored.