Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Westbrook is a pitiful athlete compared to the elite tier like Lebron/MJ/Carter

his vertical is only 36.5 inches MAX. He can dunk easily only because of his long arms but its far from exciting. People need to get off his dick.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Westbrook is a pitiful athlete compared to the elite tier like Lebron/MJ/Carter

cool beans, bro

thanks for the info.

Default Re: Westbrook is a pitiful athlete compared to the elite tier like Lebron/MJ/Carter

This is like what your 3rd thread on this topic? The only one on his dick is you, friend.

Thanks for the thread. Would read again.

Banned

Why are you still citing his pre-draft vertical? Find some information relevant to this season please.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    This is like what your 3rd thread on this topic? The only one on his dick is you, friend.

someones counting? seems like you need to get off my dick my friend, get outside, get some fresh air

Still a couple of tiers above Ramon Rondo as a player though.

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Why are you still citing his pre-draft vertical? Find some information relevant to this season please.
    find me a single source that says his vertical is anything 40 inches and above, you won't.

All these brook fans go crawling into their holes once the truth gets told behind his abysmal vertical leap

you love this topic lol

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Still a couple of tiers above Ramon Rondo as a player though.
    rondo won a ring as a distributive point guard and a play maker. A Westbrook type player will never ever lead a team to a ring as the first, third, or second tier player simply because his scoring ability isn't actually required from his position and only interrupts the flow of the rest of the team and in the end becomes a net negative. He isn't big enough to be a shooting guard and therefore his scoring ability is too variable because of altering defenses. He doesn't fulfill the job description, this is basketball 101 seriously. You obviously define how good a player is by pure stats, I define them by logic.

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    someones counting? seems like you need to get off my dick my friend, get outside, get some fresh air
    Guess counting to 3 is hard for you Australians. I am sorry.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

find me a single source that says his vertical is anything 40 inches and above, you won't.

All these brook fans go crawling into their holes once the truth gets told behind his abysmal vertical leap
    what are you, 11? what does his vertical leap have to do with anything? Gerald green your favorite player or something?

Westbrook is still dominating other PG's on a nightly basis, with his "girlish" leap

rondo won a ring as a distributive point guard and a play maker. A Westbrook type player will never ever lead a team to a ring as the first, third, or second tier player simply because his scoring ability isn't actually required from his position and only interrupts the flow of the rest of the team and in the end becomes a net negative. You obviously define how good a player is by pure stats, I define them by logic.
    I define players by logic and not stats!

Westbrook sucks because his vertical isn't 40!

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Russell Westbrook vertical is higher then 36.... his head comes close to the rim on many occasions at 6'3. Hes top 3 atheltic player in the NBA probably at 1