Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/1130527361022095360

Broussard:
    KD's WORST nightmare is coming true
    KD:
    I see a little exaggeration there buddy, my worst nightmare?? U sure that this is the worst that it can get???
    Media really working over time to break up this Warriors team and it's clearly getting to KD

Default Re: Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

Deadass, why does this dude care so much? This is like the 3rd time in the last week he's gotten triggered from someones post about him online. Is he spending his time rehabbing his injury just obsessively searching for slights against him on social media?

Default Re: Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Deadass, why does this dude care so much? This is like the 3rd time in the last week he's gotten triggered from someones post about him online. Is he spending his time rehabbing his injury just obsessively searching for slights against him on social media?
    It's the new generation, twitter this, instagram that

this is your future people

"there buddy" LMAOOOO

HE IS SEETHING I CANT

OMG, what an insecure b

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I swear nobody seems less satisfied with hundreds of millions of dollars and all time elite skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I swear nobody seems less satisfied with hundreds of millions of dollars and all time elite skills.
    Or 2, soon to be 3 championships

KD hasn't taken half the abuse that Lebron has. Stop crying candy ass.

I mean, what did he expect?lol

He kept telling himself at the time that he was taking the hardest path...sure buddy, are you sure this is as hard as it gets?

Paging KD to this thread

What the F is wrong with this guy? Seriously.
    Has he completely lost his mind? What adult behaves this way? How on earth is it possible for a human being to be so insecure and thin skinned?

There isn't a comment online that he hasn't replied to in a disquisition. He is doing himself absolutely no favours and as someone on here said, I'm surprised his agent hasn't sequestered his phone. This is embarrassing.

https://deadspin.com/kevin-durant-ha...-on-1834897658

These are all from the past 4-5 days

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

https://deadspin.com/kevin-durant-ha...-on-1834897658

This is all from the last 4-5 days
    Very divisive mikey lets celebrate this win as dub nation!! **** wrong wit u?
    omg I can't even. wuts wrong with this dude

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

He's the 3ball of the NBA

Durant = 3ball