Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: WIKILEAKS: Allegations that the DNC assassinated Scalia-use of hit term "Wetworks"

holy shit

fbi anon posted 07/15/16(Fri)07:26:49 this : https://archive.fo/Wt2T0#selection-26009.0-25988.12

Source: http://sli.mg/rzaXa5

Steve Elmendorf: Monsanto’s New Man on the Hill http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gail-s...b_7724814.html

Default Re: WIKILEAKS: Allegations that the DNC assassinated Scalia-use of hit term "Wetworks"

Also, some of the things we've learnt over the past weeks:

1) Russians aren't particularly good at fakes (made more obvious when you compare to the leaks that are actually real)
    2) it doesn't matter because most people are even worse at recognizing fakes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    New media>Old media

There are arguments to be made that old news media is dead, and has been replaced by social media.

We will see who wins, come November 8th.
    i agree partially with you regarding the riseand power of the social media. Nevertheless, the "older generation" (born in the 50s-60s) arent as used to the social media as the younger generation. my mom e.g. reads every day her newspaper and every saturday the news magazine "DER SPIEGEL". She has nothing to do with social media. And i guess she is not alone in her generation

Banned

People are speculating that the plan is for Hillary to win the elections and then put Obama in to the Supreme Court seat.

He was a professor of Constitutional Law, and will be an easy sell to the general public.

Nick Young has oficially gone off the deep end.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

RIP
    It sounds far fetched. Yet an alarming number of Clinton enemies have died under mysterious circumstances.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

RIP
    I didn't make these allegations.

I am merely the messenger.

People attack the messenger when they can't attack the message.