Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: KennethGriffin wanted me to post this video for him...

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Well. Not a good personality then. Here are two simple ideas.

1) If he is a Laker fan he may as well enjoy the team playing well and wining games.

2) If he isn't a Laker fan and he hates LeBron he should watch as little LeBron as possible. Which can be extremely close to zero.

Instead dude makes a youtube video that will have like 250 views. Thinks he is a crusader and 'will show the world' how things really are. Against all media. Good luck with that. Guy just spends his time badly. Poor choice.
    I don't care about his views or how he spends his time, only if the message is fact or not. He could have said nothing and the play by play image alone would have confirmed the stat padding. Almost half the people in LA according to polls don't want lebron there. Sure it's 47% vs 53%, but that's still a shit ton of fans.

i can just tell the guy is ghetto trash from this video

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    I don't care about his views or how he spends his time, only if the message is fact or not. He could have said nothing and the play by play image alone would have confirmed the stat padding. Almost half the people in LA according to polls don't want lebron there. Sure it's 47% vs 53%, but that's still a shit ton of fans.

I have a tendency to watch Lakers basketball games. I don't like LeBron James. I didn't want him on the Lakers. I was against his signing. However, he plays well this year. Last year he didn't play well. Alienated the whole team and played LeBron ball. Was bad to watch. This year though? LeBron changed his style... and actually it shows. It's not only Davis... it's also James playing differently.

I used to hate Jordan in the 90s. Rooted against him every chance I got. Talked to everyone about him being a ballhog and a manufactured star. Actually... I missed on some great basketball. And Jordan is still Jordan.

LeBron will still be LeBron. Whatever you say online.

It's just basketball...

Why is the video deleted? What a *****.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Anyone who thinks lebron isn't a stat padder is oblivious to reality. Their life is a blur for the most part. They felt down, so they latched onto a fraud that was propped up by the media in an attempt to live vicariously through him and feel good about their lives. Once the truth was learned, they refused to except it because the detox would be too painful to handle. It's so much better living life and believing in reality instead of pretending that showing up = winning. I just want to be there when the reality comes crashing down.

You've made great strides in life and have progressed, while they are still in the same shitty situation that they were back when they first started watching lebron. Living a life based on reality is an amazing thing!
    Not really. These guys don't care about basketball. They would do the same thing on a Nascar or women's soccer forum. They find the guy/gal that alieniates half the posters and troll the shit out of them. That's their fix. They get off by guys like you spending years of their life trying to convince them when they actually have no personal opinion about the topic at hand. Stop wasting your time.

I see so many people here talking about

- league gifting this, league gifting that, conspiracy this, conspiracy that

That it reminds me a lot of those crazies on reddit r/gangstalked who are some crazy buffoons that think they are being targeted individuals lmao