Default Lonzo Ball is total dogshit

Kid is completely worthless. I would rather have Ntilikina than him.

Default Re: Lonzo Ball is total dogshit

No shit, he sucks..

Ingram is a stud the rest was filler, thanks for taking our trash NO

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    No shit, he sucks..

Ingram is a stud the rest was filler, thanks for taking our trash NO
    what could the Lakers have gotten if they had drafted better?

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

He's a winner though! -kobe stains

Serious playground baller

He is the worst 3 point shooter arguably in NBA history at this point and he jacks up 7 in a game.

At some point its bad coaching. I know he is shit but cmon, where is the ****ing discipline?

They need to tell him to put away that 3 point shot, for good. Your a point guard, not ****ing Steph Curry so play like one. If he doesnt , bench his ass. Give Nickell more run time because he can atleast hit that 3

Ball needs to accept his limiations and figure out his ceiling is Corey Joseph before he trys to become Steph Curry and ends up in the G-League thereafter because he failed to accept what he is

Quote Originally Posted by Embers
    He is the worst 3 point shooter arguably in NBA history at this point and he jacks up 7 in a game.

At some point its bad coaching. I know he is shit but cmon, where is the ****ing discipline?

They need to tell him to put away that 3 point shot, for good. Your a point guard, not ****ing Steph Curry so play like one. If he doesnt , bench his ass. Give Nickell more run time because he can atleast hit that 3

Ball needs to accept his limiations and figure out his ceiling is Corey Joseph before he trys to become Steph Curry and ends up in the G-League thereafter because he failed to accept what he is

Worst 3-Point shooter? He shot ~37% from three on almost 7 attempts going into today's game. He was about average last season and his shot looks a lot better right now.

He's not trying to become Steph, the Pelicans are one of the faster teams in the league and 3s are basically all he takes because that's his strength. I'd say that's "accepting his limitations". I'd be mad as hell if he tried attacking the rim over & over again when he didn't have the skillset to do it.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Worst 3-Point shooter? He shot ~37% from three on almost 7 attempts going into today's game. He was about average last season and his shot looks a lot better right now.

He's not trying to become Steph, the Pelicans are one of the faster teams in the league and 3s are basically all he takes because that's his strength. I'd say that's "accepting his limitations". I'd be mad as hell if he tried attacking the rim over & over again when he didn't have the skillset to do it.
    He shouldnt be taking shots period. He is Corey Joseph.

Take your 5-6 shots a game if you are open, otherwise defend pass and rebound. Thats what you do well so focus on that

He shouldnt be taking shots period. He is Corey Joseph.

Take your 5-6 shots a game if you are open, otherwise defend pass and rebound. Thats what you do well so focus on that
    You can't tell him to "not take shots" on offense because that puts them at a disadvantage, he has to shoot the open 3 and he does that at a fairly decent rate, 6-7 threes in about 30 minutes of play is not something egregious, especially with how many possessions they play at their pace.

are you retarded bro?

lol what a job

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    cory's not a terrible comparison but lonzo's a lot better at shooting already