Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: Former NBA Ref says "Jordan's push off was an offensive foul..."

Hahaha youre so mad little man.

My point is that while MJ is clearly the best ever I dont believe he faced the defensive attention, even when on crappy teams, that LBJ or kobe have received. However it is only an assumption based on a significant amount of footage and I would love to see the actual results.

However for nearly every Jordan game winner I see that he is 1 v 1, but if you look at a great deal of LBJ or kobe's its generally multiple guys coming and they have to work hard to get single coverage to th 1 v 1. For jordan its pass him the ball, then let him work 1 v 1 because the double never comes.

Again this is based purely on what I have seen, but im sure there are stats to verify or correct my assumption. Now go cry about how he is no longer playing and jerk off to his steakhouse menu homo.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23

My point is that while MJ is clearly the best ever I dont believe he faced the defensive attention, even when on crappy teams, that LBJ or kobe have received. However it is only an assumption based on a significant amount of footage and I would love to see the actual results.
    Err, '87-'92 Jordan was the most double teamed perimeter player in history by a good margin.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

However for nearly every Jordan game winner I see that he is 1 v 1, but if you look at a great deal of LBJ or kobe's its generally multiple guys coming and they have to work hard to get single coverage to th 1 v 1. For jordan its pass him the ball, then let him work 1 v 1 because the double never comes.

Again this is based purely on what I have seen, but im sure there are stats to verify or correct my assumption. Now go cry about how he is no longer playing and jerk off to his steakhouse menu homo.

You clearly didn't watch MJ, you're just hating.

College superstar

Jordan got away with a lot of arm grabbing and shoving but if the "push off" was an offensive foul then Jordan has hulk strength, he barely brushed him with his fingers.

It was an offensive foul. Jordan was stiff arming, and pushing off his defenders. Stern was on hiis dick 24/7.