Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Since when do the Knicks have a Big 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    I think a robber from NYC entered his house and stole nothing but his virginity and dignity.
    you might be right, who knows. I just know he couldnt hang in the city for more than a few minutes without getting fidgety and antsy. I love watching people new to the city act tough at the start but at the end they crying for they mommies. NYC is tough and unforgiving, if you cant hack it here, GO HOME!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    you might be right, who knows. I just know he couldnt hang in the city for more than a few minutes without getting fidgety and antsy. I love watching people new to the city act tough at the start but at the end they crying for they mommies. NYC is tough and unforgiving, if you cant hack it here, GO HOME!
    No doubt his sister was keeping the bed warm waiting for him when he got back
    Knicks fans trolling at their best.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

You're not a Big 3 until you make it past the 1st Round.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    You're not a Big 3 until you make it past the 1st Round.
    WHY DO YOU CARE??

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

why arent you playing traffic like I instructed you to do? GO ON-GET!!!

btw bogut averaged 11.3 points per game in 2011, tyson chandler averaged THE SAME, AND chandler averaged ONE MORE REBOUND per game.

*I dont understand your hatred for NYC. Did you go there once and get mugged? Maybe you hit on another man and he turned you down? Or is it that after a one night stand w/ another man, you woke up handcuffed to the bed w/ your watch and wallet GONE - like your pride and dignity?
    Bogut averaged 12.8ppg/11.1rpg in 2011 (so wtf are you talking about?) and 15.9ppg the year before when he broke his arm. The reason his offense fell so much is he wasn't using the arm during the season he came back not trusting in it. Either way you don't even have your seasons correct you moron. You are talking about stats he averaged through this last 2012 season in which he played 12 games before he broke his ankle.

AK47DR91

WHY DO YOU CARE??
    DID I SAID I CARE?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Bogut averaged 12.8ppg/11.1rpg in 2011 (so wtf are you talking about?) and 15.9ppg the year before when he broke his arm. The reason his offense fell so much is he wasn't using the arm during the season he came back not trusting in it. Either way you don't even have your seasons correct you moron. You are talking about stats he averaged through this last 2012 season in which he played 12 games before he broke his ankle.
    I'm Australian and a big Bogut fan but come on man, when will he ever be fully healthy or at least not injury prone? If Tyson had an offense run through him he would average more than Bogut without a doubt, 11ppg feeding off Melo & STAT's scraps!

Bogut would not have turned the Knicks around as much defensively either.
    Last edited by Trentknicks; 08-22-2012 at 02:48 AM.

AK47DR91

If Tyson had an offense run through him he would average more than Bogut without a doubt

Chandler will never be a top 2 offensive option on a team. Never had and never will. What can he do offensively that would make you think he can possibly be a #1 scoring option?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91

Chandler will never be a top 2 offensive option on a team. Never had and never will. What can he do offensively that would make you think he can possibly be a #1 scoring option?
    It was a hypothetical scenario, the point I was trying to make is that he isn't that far behind Bogut in PPG, which is impressive considering Bogut had the offense run through him at the Bucks and Tyson barely feeds off scraps.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

It was a hypothetical scenario, the point I was trying to make is that he isn't that far behind Bogut in PPG, which is impressive considering Bogut had the offense run through him at the Bucks and Tyson barely feeds off scraps.
    This why nobody respects Knicks fans saying if "they were to run the offense through Tyson", you know how stupid that sounds even if its hypothetical, it has to make some sense jackass. Not even the Bobcats will run a ****ing offense through Chandler, because he has no post game, cant pass very good, etc. Theoretically Chandler gets alot of play ran for him off the ball. Who sets 90% of the pick and rolls? Who gets easy dunks when the opposing big man decides to trap the ballhandler? He is a good rebounder, shot blocker, and knows how to move off the ball but thats it, he is nowhere close to being offensivley gifted as someone like Bogut, who can pass, has better footwork, has a jumpshot, etc

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    This why nobody respects Knicks fans saying if "they were to run the offense through Tyson", you know how stupid that sounds even if its hypothetical, it has to make some sense jackass. Not even the Bobcats will run a ****ing offense through Chandler, because he has no post game, cant pass very good, etc. Theoretically Chandler gets alot of play ran for him off the ball. Who sets 90% of the pick and rolls? Who gets easy dunks when the opposing big man decides to trap the ballhandler? He is a good rebounder, shot blocker, and knows how to move off the ball but thats it, he is nowhere close to being offensivley gifted as someone like Bogut, who can pass, has better footwork, has a jumpshot, etc
    Way to take it out of proportional fool, I was comparing the different situations the two centers were in, in relation to their team's offense. At least flush before you post shit all over the board

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Way to take it out of proportional fool, I was comparing the different situations the two centers were in, in relation to their team's offense. At least flush before you post shit all over the board
    out of "proportional", we got a bright Knicks fan here

Go ahead an explain your hypothetical situatuion than If everyone misunderstood you, because everyone thinks you are a f*cking idiot

please stop posting, you're a gigantic fool. Tyson chandlers job as center is too dominate the low post and he does that. Sorry but horford, bogut dont scare people from coming into the paint. I would suggest that you go play in traffic.

Your the fool here your making it seem like Bogut is a total scrub compared to Chandler.

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    Bynum/Howard
    Howard/Bynum
    Kevin Garnett
    Marc Gasol
    Tyson Chandler

Dirk/Love
    Love/Dirk
    Gasol
    Bosh
    Aldridge
    Duncan
    Randolph
    Smith
    Griffin
    Davis
    West
    Amar'e

James
    Durant
    Granger
    Gay
    Iggy
    Pierce
    Deng
    Batum
    Gallinari
    Anthony

Big 3...?

Agree with your center list
    But then you just go full troll mode.

Top five center, top three SF, top 10 PF