Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    ok enough...now come suck my c0ck b`tch ...u run ur mouth like dirty little ho...when its not on my c0ck

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I thought Jeff IP banned you lol
    I banned myself by changing e-mail addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan

SUCK ON THAT HATER!
    don't you think you're the hater?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    As most people would think Kobe is the reason for their winnings, it's actually Kobe fault for their losses.

Without Kobe's 11/33 = More touches for Howard at a higher fg% and more touches for every other player.
    Better team chemistry and more ball movement compared to Kohog ball.

Kobe = Cancer
    Kobrick = Benched
    Koclonk = Lakers Loss

Next.
    You call 7/17 a higher FG%? Negged.

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

Why can't you people ever enjoy something?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGmgPBuYh24
    #CoachBE

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    don't you think you're the hater?
    No I'm not.

I know a fake chucker when I see one.

I never liked AI & Kobe is a same catagory.

anyone can chuck, chuck & chuck & get to 35 ppg.

But not everyone can get 25 ppg & 10 rpg.

Anyone can shoot 45%FG or Less.

Not everyone can shoot 50%FG or more.

& please dont lecture me about "there is not much difference btw 45% & 50%, its only 5% difference"

But the reality is the difference btw Winner & looser is a SINGLE Pt. Thats the only Truth.

AI & Kobe has SHOT their way to LOSSES.

MJ & LBJ has SHOT their way to VICTORIES.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Vienceslav
    Why can't you people ever enjoy something?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGmgPBuYh24
    #CoachBE
    He may actually make a VERY GOOD Coach BTW.

because He wasn't a GOAT calibre player!

If you look at NBA's BEST COACHES from Phil to Doug to Pat Riley, they were all average players ala Kobe.

Only GOAT Bird is the exception to the rule.

Gengy, did you just say Kobe Bryant is an "average player"? Do average players average 25/5/5 for their careers?

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

He may actually make a VERY GOOD Coach BTW.

because He wasn't a GOAT calibre player!

If you look at NBA's BEST COACHES from Phil to Doug to Pat Riley, they were all average players ala Kobe.

Only GOAT Bird is the exception to the rule.
    This guy is making fun of Jordan fans?

No I'm not.

I know a fake chucker when I see one.

I never liked AI & Kobe is a same catagory.

anyone can chuck, chuck & chuck & get to 35 ppg.

But not everyone can get 25 ppg & 10 rpg.

Anyone can shoot 45%FG or Less.

Not everyone can shoot 50%FG or more.

& please dont lecture me about "there is not much difference btw 45% & 50%, its only 5% difference"

But the reality is the difference btw Winner & looser is a SINGLE Pt. Thats the only Truth.

AI & Kobe has SHOT their way to LOSSES.

MJ & LBJ has SHOT their way to VICTORIES.

The ISH'ers Champion!

[QUOTE=secund2nun]The fans cheering were Lakers fans. I said Kobe stans, not Lakers fans. Try reading.
    QUOTE]

Look the bottomline is that if you are the franchise player of your team for more than a decade, you deliver multiple championships, you consistently work your @ss off to succeed and you fill the stands every single night you are going to have fans. Kobe's success translates into Lakers success. Kobe's failures translates into Laker failures. So for that fact alone I am a proud Kobe stan and Laker fan. What I find pathetic is why continue to push such a pathetic idea that a Kobe stan is not necessarily a Laker fan with such passion. Now Lebronites - umm that is different -just for the simple fact that those fans will jump ship as soon as Lebron leaves Miami. It has been proven, no way to deny it and it will happen again if Lebron ever leaves Miami - however unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Running out of ammo? The loaded squad is barely above .500 yet was predicted by most people to be a serious NBA title contender. That alone is all the ammo needed. They are arguably the biggest disappointment in NBA history. LA going on a streak without Kobe and actually improving will be the final nail in the coffin.
    The biggest dissapointment in history already happened, booked, with the coffin closed. Maybe you need to catch up with the news.

But not to skip on your claim. Maybe, maybe if you consider all the injuries, the coaching and the coaching changes, the new system, the expectations, the new players, chemistry etc....maybe then and only then you might revise your opinion or simply continue to ignore it for the fact of denial. The fact that your claim is outrageous and that you as well as your groupie peers are out of ammo. Twisting facts works well if you consider pathetic the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    One man do to all of the work? Defense is 50% of the game and Kobe's defense has been pathetic all season long. Also the Lakers' offense is a lot better when the play team ball, not Kobe jacking up a million shots ball. This is not unique- LA has always been like this with Kobe. Kobe ball is generally a bad sign and team ball is when the Lakers win. Kobe destroys the offensive flow.
    Maybe it's denial or maybe it's your inability to digest the game that your comments are pathetic. Well have you considered why Kobe goes into hero mode. Have you considered the fact that his teammates usually create bad habits just by the fact that he's soooo good. I mean there is plenty of evidence and countless accounts of Kobe's teammates that attest to the fact that they themselves become complacent watching greatness. Artest, Pau, Odom, coaches. It's a predicament to force players the ball and risk turnovers when you(Kobe) know that the players in question are simply scared of the moment and believes you (Kobe) have the best ability to make shots down in crunch time. On one hand you can force feed such players and live with the results or live with the result of your confidence in your ability to deliver for 17 yrs. As such, take the glory for the win, take the criticism for the losses - -- as you usually expect and never absent in this forum.

Lets also consider that it's the coach's job to call a time out, huddle up, draw plays, hold players accountable as well as demand and enforce the execution of a certain style of play while in the game. Pop, Rivers, Thibs - now those are real coaches. So, shouldn't coaches do so? Shouldn't D'Antoni do so? Shouldn't Mike Brown and D'Antoni do what Phill had the balls to do? That is, coach a player in Kobe Bryant. Maybe too, was D'Antoni and Mike Brown facing the same predicaments stated above and simply just need time to adjust? Maybe the team as a whole needs time to adjust. Maybe the coach is simply scared or is a bad coach. The possibilities....

As for the other comment. It's no news that a player as old and with as many miles under his legs as Kobe Bryant half @sses on defense 50% of the time - whatever your statistic comes up to be. Most stars, given the freedom do so will- including the best players in the league. But anyway it's undebatable and widely known around the league of Kobe's habits as he has grown older. Could that improve, absolutely. Now, to say that Kobe Bryant does not, at times, does all the work, both offensively and defensively down in close games, or in key decisive moments during games is absurd. As he has shown this season, for stretches he can do such a thing and still show why he is still a top 5 player in the league and outshine anyone in the court with him. AKA win you games. As for "team ball" that is redundant. Team ball wins championships. 5 championships, 7 Final appearances is more than any "team player" in this league can attest to teamwork. Except well, the still to retire Tim Duncan (love the guy). How the Lakers get to play team ball is more of what's in question. That's for the team and coaches to figure out as they go along -which is how it has happened for the past 17 years of Kobe's career. It hasn't happened because of someone's suggestion on a forum. It happens because of wins/losses, because of experiences, because of adjustments, because of changes in attitudes that only the players on the court, for themselves have to figure out each and every season. Are the Lakers figuring it out? Yes they are - called chemistry. Are wins putting negative pressure at times on that concept? Yes that too. The best team wins the championship. Point?
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 03-16-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Made that high school varsity squad

trade him...

The man is just unbelievable for showing up. A great leader indeed. the motivation he provided was enough for the win.

Earned not given

As expected, Lakers beat a good team minus ChuckBe. As expected, Laker homers come up with multiple excuses as for why it happened. LOL

Kobetards on suicide watch. i am loving it!