Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore PimpinZaZa's Avatar

Default Re: Back in your place Hawk fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Except for the fact that we have made it out of the 2nd round and won titles.
    When was that again? Lol at a knicks fan mocking the Hawks after the state of their sorry ass team the last 20 years. GTFO, what is the world coming to

It's true though. Threads saying the Hawks will be good are ok. Threads talking about the top free agents coming this year to Atlanta strike me as silly unless you have some super secret info that I do not. WHY WOULDN'T MELO GO TO ATLANTA? Because he doesn't want to. Neither does Lebron. None of the top guys.

When it changes let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    you act like they aren't a top three seed when healthy.
    Not at all, infact back in January I said:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=90

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Quiet court jester. Go prance around like a dumbass some more and entertain my guests.
    Will do.

Now do me a favor and get some fresh air outside. Time to stop wanking it to Yu-gi-Oh or whatever the fukk you kids watch nowadays. Productivity, Jameer, productivity.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    It's true though. Threads saying the Hawks will be good are ok. Threads talking about the top free agents coming this year to Atlanta strike me as silly unless you have some super secret info that I do not. WHY WOULDN'T MELO GO TO ATLANTA? Because he doesn't want to. Neither does Lebron. None of the top guys.

It really isn't a big deal with the number of shitty threads on this forum. Gotta let fans of small market teams have their fun too. I make a thread about the Magic everyday and the same dipshit goes and tries to derail it, but I don't care. I hope Hawks fans take the same approach.

It really isn't a big deal with the number of shitty threads on this forum. Gotta let fans of small market teams have their fun too. I make a thread about the Magic everyday and the same dipshit goes and tries to derail it, but I don't care. I hope Hawks fans take the same approach.
    I'll continue to make Hawks threads. I always figure that a thread like that could be a nice change of pace, but apparently this forum wants to continue the large market circle jerk and talk about the same crap over and over.

Peasants all of you.

Seriously, the hawks have a bright future, but saying they're going to be a dynasty when Melo and every FA suddenly decides they want to live in Atlanta....Nah man. Maybe in your association mode in 2k, but not in real life

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    I'll continue to make Hawks threads. I always figure that a thread like that could be a nice change of pace, but apparently this forum wants to continue the large market circle jerk and talk about the same crap over and over.
    Go to the Hawks forums and post about the Hawks. You'll get more feed back there from posters who follow the team more closely.

"Large Market Teams" will most likely have more fans and bring up their team more. If your talking about redundant LeBron, Kobe, Durant threads, it's usually just trash talking.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Peasants all of you.

Seriously, the hawks have a bright future, but saying they're going to be a dynasty when Melo and every FA suddenly decides they want to live in Atlanta....Nah man. Maybe in your association mode in 2k, but not in real life
    That's another thing too... Wasn't LaLa a big factor in Melo moving to NY ?

Quote Originally Posted by niko

I dont understand what they have against atlanta.... a max contract in that city ?

Decent playground baller No Evans!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Well she is from Atlanta

Go to the Hawks forums and post about the Hawks. You'll get more feed back there from posters who follow the team more closely.

"Large Market Teams" will most likely have more fans and bring up their team more. If your talking about redundant LeBron, Kobe, Durant threads, it's usually just trash talking.
    Eh. This forum isn't good as far as team forums go. Only teams that have active ones are like Toronto and LA at times. Even if he did post in it people hardly check it.

"Melo is cancer" aside, I think that everyone had pretty big expectations for Melo when he first joined the Knicks. And look where we are now.

LaLa apparently doesn't like Denver at all, but if you ask me it's a very nice place. Anyway, all of that city comparing is not as much of a factor as to potential to win and $$$$$$. I doubt Atlanta is up there when it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I dont understand what they have against atlanta.... a max contract in that city ?
    I'm not saying it shouldn't happen (remember Howard? I really thought they should have tried to trade for him, and after he came he'd like it and stay). But talknig about Melo to Atlanta is only interesting if you like fan fiction.

The Hawks are shit, and will always be, but it's pathetic that you see a fan of the joke ass New York Knicks trying to talk mess. Sit your ass down bitch.

Seriously the Knicks are crap. They have nothing to look forward to next year and have been disfunctional since Ewing left.